Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New UK basketball unis.

Featured Replies

People don't even ask for them to bring the denim back. :lol:

The only shoe that the Converse brand really markets and produces is the Dywane Wade signature shoe. I do my research out of the monthly Eastbay catalog! :ylsuper: Personally, I am happy with UK being outfitted by Nike. I have been a Nike fan my whole life though!

Nobody is going to wear cons. How about those new NIKE unis like syracuse and OSU wore this year?

Boys he can dress 'em in burlap feed sacks for all I care as long as the finished product is good! I wanna see some motion on offense......stop pounding the juice outta the orange and move! Play hard nosed, physical D and when ya get 'em down by double digits pour on the gas!

Nobody is going to wear cons. How about those new NIKE unis like syracuse and OSU wore this year?
Sure, but do the denim look if your going to put them in skorts. :D
I guess I am in the minority on this, but I didn't like those denim uniforms at all. It made me think of the 80s too much.

 

Actually I think those in favor of the denim are in the minority. I like the style prior to this one, it wasn't over the top and it looked good. I'd prefer some stability, like KU or UNC. KU has the unique font, UNC has basically been the same other than the year NIKE broke out those terrible looking threads for them and Michigan.

I like the new jereseys that Ohio State and Syracuse wore. I liked the tighter top and looser bottoms... just me, of course.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.