Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New UK basketball unis.

Featured Replies

I wonder what kind of uni's Coach G will bring in? Any thought's on what kind you'd like to see back. I'd like to go back to the 98 geat with the big UK on the pant leg.

This thread is very ironic...this is what I just pondered for an hour in English class.

 

I like the denim's or the 98's.

  • Author

I always liked the 96 unis with the claw marks too.

I like the throwbacks with the flava(high socks with color strips).

Definitely the denims from '96. I loved those unis.

The 96 denim uniforms were sponsored by Converse with matching converse shoes. UK sports are Nike sponsored now....

I'm pretty sure that Nike bought the Converse brand a couple of years ago.

I'm pretty sure that Nike bought the Converse brand a couple of years ago.

 

Yes, they did. We could still bring them back--or some version of them. While I do love them, part of me thinks they should just be reserved for the '96 team, because that team was incredible (or untouchable, as Rick stated).

I would like to see UK back in Converse shoes. I know UK has a deal with NIke but, NIke owns Converse now.

I guess I am in the minority on this, but I didn't like those denim uniforms at all. It made me think of the 80s too much.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.