Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK Women: Big News Tomorrow

Featured Replies

Wonder what's going on. Why's Mickey really quitting?

  • Replies 55
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Post #15? :D

 

Who is she?

Who will UK look to next?

 

 

I would love to see UK go get Curt Miller from BGSU.

I would like to see Charli Turner Thorne from Arizona St.

Talk about an uptempo game!!!

 

DeMoss deserves credit for rebuilding the program and making people interested in it again.

Who is she?

 

Indiana girl's coach I believe.

Wonder what's going on. Why's Mickey really quitting?

 

I was wondering the same thing. She might have a new job lined up or she could be in trouble and the problem just hasn't came out yet. Who knows...

I think theres a different story then everyone is hearing...

  • Author

I don't think her leaving is anything that would be even close to the Chatman situation, but I believe maybe there was something that just wasn't making her happy here. I do, however, believe she will stick to her word and not coach this season and maybe the next.

Mary Taylor-Cowles is the Head Women's Coach at Western Kentucky.

 

I'd think she'll be on the short list.

http://www.kentucky.com/279/story/40357.html

 

Early names in the rumor mill yesterday also included Morehead State head coach Matthew Mitchell, a former DeMoss assistant at Kentucky; Middle Tennessee Coach Rich Insell, once an ultra-successful Tennessee high school coach; and UK playing legend Valerie Still.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.