Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK Women: Big News Tomorrow

Featured Replies

^ I was thinking the same thing. She missed out on this year's ring.

  • Replies 55
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DeMoss has resigned after 30 years in the coaching business. Mitch Barnhart gets no rest...

Any reason given?

Joining Tubby's staff at Minnesota to go where she feels wanted.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

 

IT IS A JOKE.

She simply said that all the time she has been coaching, she'd told herself that she was going to take a step back and evaluate everything after 30 years.

I can respect that, coaching takes its toll on the body and spirit.

Maybe it is the fact that the women's team, the football team and any other team at UK will ALWAYS be 2nd to men's basketball. She came from a place (UT) that the womens team was #1 and the women's coaches were paid the same or better.

I have a hard time believing that Vols women's bball comes before football at UT. Are you saying that Summitt makes more than Fulmer?

  • Author

I read somewhere else that Action News 36 said she was leaving for the LSU job. I really don't think so, because from what I have heard, they have their next coach in place... almost.

My sources are telling me that UK has a very well know coach that will be coming in and taking the job. I don't want to give her/his name right now, but UK had offered her/him a job several years ago. She/He turned it down because UK would not pay her/his moving expenses. If my sources give me anymore news I will be sure to post it. Please do not PM me with any questions on this coaching hire. I will not reveal my source or the coaches name. :D

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I just wanted to the first with a source.

Any additional information?

Joining Tubby's staff at Minnesota to go where she feels wanted.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

 

IT IS A JOKE.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

  • Author

This has nothing to do with this situation, but it's interesting.

 

Actually, before Patricia Sue Head and Tennessee became Pat Summitt and Tennessee, she actually wanted to be the coach at Kentucky. She was the coach at UT-Martin and would have been the next coach at Kentucky, but the Kentucky Athletic Department wouldn't pay for her living expenses/moving to get her up here. Therefore, she took the Tennessee job.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.