Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pacman out entire season...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 53
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you think this really bothers him? Having to sit out a year?

 

 

Well it is costing him $1.6 million in salary and between 10 and 14% of career expectancy (for a CB), so yeah, I'd hope he is bothered by it.

 

Great move by the NFL.

Great job by the commish. Maybe this will open the eyes of others and make them think before making certain choices in the lifestyle.

 

 

Just wait until Inky, Pinky, Blinky and Clyde get to him! :scared:

Well it is costing him $1.6 million in salary and between 10 and 14% of career expectancy (for a CB), so yeah, I'd hope he is bothered by it.

 

Great move by the NFL.

 

It's costing him more than 1.6 million...If I'm not mistaken, I thought I heard on ESPN it was costing him more than 10 million sitting out this season. I could be wrong though.

when do the Titans pick in the draft?
17 I think
It's costing him more than 1.6 million...If I'm not mistaken, I thought I heard on ESPN it was costing him more than 10 million sitting out this season. I could be wrong though.

 

I believe ESPN said he would lose this years salary plus one years portion of his sign on bonus, I believe it totaled about 3.2mil.

I have a feeling Pacman might never see the field again(which wouldn't bother me in the least bit). Just think of the trouble he will be getting into with all of this free time...

Good, maybe people will learn...

I believe ESPN said he would lose this years salary plus one years portion of his sign on bonus, I believe it totaled about 3.2mil.

:thumb: :thumb:

 

 

Here it is exactly:

 

If the suspension holds for all 16 games, Jones will forfeit roughly $3.1 million in wages. He was scheduled to make $1.29 million in base salary, and the Titans are expected to withhold the prorated portion of his signing bonus, which is an additional $1.81 million.

 

 

The Tennessean

 

Being an NFL player you are supposed to be a positive role model. Period. It's a priveledge to play in the NFL. If everyone could do it, the money wouldn't be what it is.

 

 

I don't agree with this at all.

 

They absolutely do not sit around and dream of all the minds they can mold with positive behavior.

 

 

 

They grow up being able to run fast, jump high and catch knowing that this will make them rich and famous, able to have shoe contracts, parties and starlets.

 

Heck, several were getting in trouble through high school and college. It didn't just START happening!!!

I don't think the whole season was necessary. He wasn't convicted of any crimes.

 

 

He may not have been charged with anything, but he was taken it for questioning twice..and failed to report those two incidents to his team.

WVU has to be thrilled with the exposure they're getting between Henry and Pacman.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.