Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Durant going!!

Featured Replies

Shocking.

Shocking.

 

Extremely... He's a stud, there was no way he was coming back.

Him and Oden, are ready for the jump. :ylsuper:

I thought he was staying.

No surprise here...he was one of the most dominating players this season despite being 18 years old. IMO he needs to bulk up a little though.

I think we all expected him to jump. He was one of the best college players I have watched. Durant has a bright future ahead in the money league.

Not surprising.

What a dumb move, he will never make it...:lol:

lets see a 30,000 dollar diploma that will get you a 50,000 annual salary or kevin durant to the grizzlies for 76,000,000.00!!! No Brainer.

Do you think with that 20 million dollar shoe deal he'll get his license or just hire a limo driver?:sssh:

WOW, I am so suprised.

I am glad CRUSH decided to wait until GT would be gone for a few days before announcing.... :lol:

I imagine GT will have a new favorite NBA team in due time.

Smart move on his part, he had such a good season.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.