April 10, 200719 yr I still don't think he will be the number 1 pick. That distinction will go to Ohio State's Oden if he decides to leave early too, which I think he will. The pros get all slobber-mouthed over 7 foot centers who can actually play. It's their anchor for the future.
April 12, 200719 yr I still don't think he will be the number 1 pick. That distinction will go to Ohio State's Oden if he decides to leave early too, which I think he will. The pros get all slobber-mouthed over 7 foot centers who can actually play. It's their anchor for the future. I like how someone on ESPN said it, "Durant is a guy that can win 5 scoring titles and go to 15 all-star games. Oden will get you to the Finals 2 out of every 5 years and win you about 3 championships." Oden will go first. Durant will go second. Brewer will go third.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.