"I am going to have to work through some pain," says Jr.

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/AB/20070409/SPT04/704090307/

Griffey is still dealing with the lingering effects of the broken left hand he suffered this offseason.

The frigid weather the Reds played the past five games in didn't help matters either.

"I've just had some mechanical issues from adjusting to the hand," Griffey said. "I'm trying to work through it.

"It's cold and doesn't want to get loose, but that's something you've just got to go through. I'm going to have some pain here and there. I've just got to work through it."

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C'mon boys, he's getting used to an entirely new position, he's in a totally different spot in the batting order, his salary is no longer on par with his HOF #'s. Life is tough on junior,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,hope he works through it!!!!

He actually got 2 rbi's when he hit the ball off the wall yesterday. But who's counting anyway.

Oh yeah,,,,,the one where he jogged to first and lowered his head instead of being ready to take an easy base on the poor throw. Awwwww,,,,,,,he'll work through it!!!