Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LSU's Brady to TX A&M?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 34
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It may be another 27 years before A&M reaches the Sweet 16 if he takes that job.

John Brady is one of the worst coaches in college basketball.. He is a good recruiter but I wouldn't let him coach a high school team...

I wouldn't stand in his way if he wanted to leave.

Gee Fletch, he was in the final four just last year. When was A&M's last final four? When was UK last in the final four. Has Billy Gillispie ever coached a team to the final four? :rolleyes:

John Brady is one of the worst coaches in college basketball.. He is a good recruiter but I wouldn't let him coach a high school team...

 

Really? He is 2-0 against Billy Gillispie.:sssh:

Really? He is 2-0 against Billy Gillispie.:sssh:

 

 

And he also looks a lot like a Marlon Brando from the Godfather.

John Brady is one of the worst coaches in college basketball.. He is a good recruiter but I wouldn't let him coach a high school team...

:thumb: Agreed.

I wouldn't stand in his way if he wanted to leave.

Gee Fletch, he was in the final four just last year. When was A&M's last final four? When was UK last in the final four. Has Billy Gillispie ever coached a team to the final four? :rolleyes:

I don't remember bringing UK into the discussion. Wasn't even comparing the two. It's called an obsession with big brother :lol:

I don't remember bringing UK into the discussion. Wasn't even comparing the two. It's called an obsession with big brother :lol:

 

I was just establishing a baseline to counter your claim. Save the "big brother" talk for your UofL friends.

:thumb: Agreed.

See post #6.

I don't remember bringing UK into the discussion. Wasn't even comparing the two. It's called an obsession with big brother :lol:
:laugh: I knew it was some kind of envy.
Really? He is 2-0 against Billy Gillispie.:sssh:

Like I said he is a good recruiter........Enough said.

I don't remember bringing UK into the discussion. Wasn't even comparing the two. It's called an obsession with big brother :lol:
Did you just say that to LSURock?

 

He follows UofL for one reason, and it certainly has nothing to do with basketball.

Did you just say that to LSURock?

 

He follows UofL for one reason, and it certainly has nothing to do with basketball.

Yet he doesn't mind chiming in with comparisons of the two.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.