April 10, 200719 yr Brady is in the same class as Dale Brown, LSU can have you down and you think that the game is lost / over - you then look across to the opposing bench and see Brady and you know that you have a chance. :lol: Yeah, I know that B. Knight said this about D. Brown but it also fits Brady. Check out Dale's record, he won a lot more games than a lot of so called basketball greats. He did a pretty good job at a school that had very little basketball "winning tradition". He coached his team to two final fours. He did his best work with little talent (see 1986 final four team). He also crapped out with some of the best talent in college basketball history (couldn't win the conference with Shaq, Roberts and Jackson). And don't forget, Brady is 2-0 versus Gillispie.
April 10, 200719 yr Yeah it is..... I have a little knowledge on the bad coaching going on at LSU. I know a former player and father pretty well..... Brady had the second most talented team in the SEC and didn't do a thing this year. This has happened more often than not. He is a joke........Get real!!!!!!! If you are talking about Ross give Brady some credit. He was honest with him and allowed him to transfer were he would do better. Class move not to just BS the kid. Calling a coach of an SEC team that has gone to the final four just a year ago "a joke" shows that you have an agenda and aren't the least bit objective. And don't forget "dumb ole joke Brady" is 2-0 against your boy Billy G. He also was able to beat the Gators, something Tubby couldn't do the past few years.
April 10, 200719 yr Check out Dale's record, he won a lot more games than a lot of so called basketball greats. He did a pretty good job at a school that had very little basketball "winning tradition". He coached his team to two final fours. He did his best work with little talent (see 1986 final four team). He also crapped out with some of the best talent in college basketball history (couldn't win the conference with Shaq, Roberts and Jackson). And don't forget, Brady is 2-0 versus Gillispie. No, Rock, he is not the worst coach in the country. He is adequate and has been to a Final Four. Did I just agree with you? :creepy: :jump: However, I think he is a better recruiter than a bench coach.
April 10, 200719 yr Good. I am glad he is gone. Now we won't have to watch his sideline antics. The guy has more faces than Rene Zelwigger.
April 10, 200719 yr No, Rock, he is not the worst coach in the country. He is adequate and has been to a Final Four. Did I just agree with you? :creepy: :jump: However, I think he is a better recruiter than a bench coach. I agree. A quote aimed at Coach Brown years ago is just as true about Coach Brady. "Never has so little been done with so much". But to say "the worst in the country" is a little strong.:thumb:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.