Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Staff Speculation

Featured Replies

My sources (Ok its me, but I just wanted to have a source since everyone else does) saw Ray Harper having lunch at Moonlite today. Maybe he had just stopped off for some barbecue on his way to Lexington for an interview.

 

:lol: :thumb:

 

Maybe you and I could start PMing each other our speculation, and then the other could post it and report it as a "source"...it couldn't be any worse, or less reliable, than all the information we heard the past week or so.

  • Replies 43
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sean Woods. I think he has been coaching at UTEP.

This would be a good name for UK fans. Not sure what type of coach he is.

Sean Woods. I think he has been coaching at UTEP.

 

Woods is the director of basketball operations at Texas Christian University in Fort Worth, a Mountain West school.

 

Somebody help me, what is a "director of basketball operations?" I know Danny Manning was one at Kansas before moving up to assistant coach a couple weeks ago, yet he was always on the bench. Is that just another name for assistant coach?

Reading their bios, I would imagine Alvin Brooks comes and two other spots get filled with people not on the A&M staff.

Brooks might be considered for the move up to take Gillespie spot at AM.

Brooks might be considered for the move up to take Gillespie spot at AM.

 

Good point.

:lol: :thumb:

 

Maybe you and I could start PMing each other our speculation, and then the other could post it and report it as a "source"...it couldn't be any worse, or less reliable, than all the information we heard the past week or so.

 

Sounds like a plan. :thumb:

:lol: :thumb:

 

Maybe you and I could start PMing each other our speculation, and then the other could post it and report it as a "source"...it couldn't be any worse, or less reliable, than all the information we heard the past week or so.

You're stealing my thunder... :lol:

Woods is the director of basketball operations at Texas Christian University in Fort Worth, a Mountain West school.

 

Somebody help me, what is a "director of basketball operations?" I know Danny Manning was one at Kansas before moving up to assistant coach a couple weeks ago, yet he was always on the bench. Is that just another name for assistant coach?

 

DOBO may sit on the bench and attend practice, but cannot recruit at all.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Macy land there as an assistant. Not saying it would be a good fit but is a distinct possibility.

Macy would be the WORST , let me say it again WORST possible candidate to be a coach at Kentucky. He couldn't do it at Morehead and will not be able to hold a clip board at UK. Once again Kentucky fans need to get a grip. Just because they are a former player doesn't mean that they deserve a coaching job. Kyle Macy SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Macy would be the WORST , let me say it again WORST possible candidate to be a coach at Kentucky. He couldn't do it at Morehead and will not be able to hold a clip board at UK. Once again Kentucky fans need to get a grip. Just because they are a former player doesn't mean that they deserve a coaching job. Kyle Macy SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Easy big guy! I don't think he is the right guy either but it is a real possibility. I certainly hope not but it is closer to likely than possibly.
Wouldn't be surprised to see Macy land there as an assistant. Not saying it would be a good fit but is a distinct possibility.

I sure hope not, he would not be an improvement over a donkey

I agree with BucksFan and Austydak, I watched Macy stink it up for three years at Morehead. I don't think he could even keep stats well enough to sit on the UK bench........

Is the strength coach staying? What's his name? Hoppscotch?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.