Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Staff Speculation

Featured Replies

Dave Baker is often wrong. The name is Alvin Brooks!

I've noticed that.:thumb:

  • Replies 43
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder what Bill Keightley thinks about Billy G!

I know lots don't like to mention his name, but I say Kyle Macy or Derek Anderson join the staff.

I know lots don't like to mention his name, but I say Kyle Macy or Derek Anderson join the staff.

 

Where does the "Derek Anderson" name come from? I've seen it posted several times. I thought he was still playing in the NBA and had no idea he was interested in becoming a college coach?...

I do think, however, it might be a good idea to hire one person with strong Kentucky ties (the state, not necessarily the school), to sort of ease the transition, so to speak.

Sean Woods. I think he has been coaching at UTEP.

I do think, however, it might be a good idea to hire one person with strong Kentucky ties (the state, not necessarily the school), to sort of ease the transition, so to speak.

I think it would be a good move for Billy.

Where does the "Derek Anderson" name come from? I've seen it posted several times. I thought he was still playing in the NBA and had no idea he was interested in becoming a college coach?...

 

He really wants to get into coaching, and from what I've read on him, those in the game think he has the personality to be a great recruiter.

I do think, however, it might be a good idea to hire one person with strong Kentucky ties (the state, not necessarily the school), to sort of ease the transition, so to speak.
I can't see it, helping unless they are qualified in some capacity.

 

UK has an outstanding Compliance and Sports Information department, in-conjunction with the Athletic Department, to help in any transition.

I can't see it, helping unless they are qualified in some capacity.

 

UK has an outstanding Compliance and Sports Information department, in-conjunction with the Athletic Department, to help in any transition.

 

I understand completely. I didn't mean they should hire some "Joe Blow." I meant if there was a qualified Kentuckian to be an assistant coach, they might should give him a chance. Only if he's highly qualified, though.

I understand completely. I didn't mean they should hire some "Joe Blow." I meant if there was a qualified Kentuckian to be an assistant coach, they might should give him a chance. Only if he's highly qualified, though.
Understand and I'm sure, he'll have to feel comfortable with his staff and hiring anyone, within the state puts a lot of extra pressure on their assignments.

 

Look how quickly Hanson went from popular player, to he must go....

Understand and I'm sure, he'll have to feel comfortable with his staff and hiring anyone, within the state puts a lot of extra pressure on their assignments.

 

Look how quickly Hanson went from popular player, to he must go....

 

Excellent point.

My sources (Ok its me, but I just wanted to have a source since everyone else does) saw Ray Harper having lunch at Moonlite today. Maybe he had just stopped off for some barbecue on his way to Lexington for an interview.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.