Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How soon will UK name a coach now

Featured Replies

Now that Billy D. has made it official, how quickly will UK announce their new coach? I for one, hope that Pelphrey gets the job. It would obviously be his dream job, and could coach for 30 plus years if he does the job I believe he's capable of.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Only one thing left to do now....

 

:laugh: :laugh:

Saturday at the latest IMO...

Pelphrey doesn't have the credentials yet as far as coaching but if it just goes by the love of Kentucky Basketball then Pelphrey should be the top choice.

  • Author
Pelphrey doesn't have the credentials yet as far as coaching .

 

As Yogi Berra would say, It's Deja Vu all over again. :sssh:

Friday or Saturday. I would imagine Mitch had a backup plan and is finalizing it right now, if he drops the ball on this then it will be his head....

He wouldn't even be on the list if he hadn't played in Lexington. Maybe one day, but I hope we can get a bigger fish right now.

  • Author
He wouldn't even be on the list if he hadn't coached in Lexington. Maybe one day, but I hope we can get a bigger fish right now.

 

 

 

Deja Vu all over again. :D :D

I'm still saying, Tuesday the 10th and I agree with Leslie Eagles Fan, has to be done before signing period, to make contact with recruits.

 

Look for a verbal or idea, this weekend and possible press conference, Monday evening or Tuesday morning. Just my opinion.

Maybe my go go gadget reach for D'Antoni may come to fruition. This recruiting class is already proabably shot(final signing day is 4/11). Hire him and his assistants start recruiting for the 08/09 season next week and he takes over the team in June...:D

I think D'Antoni is who we should be going after....imagine the recruiting power to sit in a kids living room and say I coached Steve Nash and crew, we could put up 125 points any night and I will prepare you for the NBA. This guy could be a great college coach. He is the best available option.

I think D'Antoni is who we should be going after....imagine the recruiting power to sit in a kids living room and say I coached Steve Nash and crew, we could put up 125 points any night and I will prepare you for the NBA. This guy could be a great college coach. He is the best available option.
I understand your point, regarding how well the Suns are playing but Nash and crew, were not recruited to play.

 

I believe he may be a x's and o's guy but not sure on the recruiting aspect and coaching NBA players, is not the same as recruiting NBA players.

 

No offense intended.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.