Pelosi, can we get rid of her???

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17920536/

I don't care what you think about the war, you do not, in such a high position of authority visit a suppossed terrorist state against the President's wishes. I don't like Bush, and I disagree with him, but this is borderline treason.

Borderline treason???? Come on ...

Dubya's just worried someone else might be able to get something done and further make him look like a dolt. Of course he's going to object — he says that anyone who doesn't support everything he does is "undermining the American effort," despite the fact that it's the prez himself and his idiot underlings in the administration who mucked up things. He'd rather leave the Middle East like it is so the next prez has to clean it up and take the political black eye.

Borderline treason???? Come on ...

Dubya's just worried someone else might be able to get something done and further make him look like a dolt. Of course he's going to object — he says that anyone who doesn't support everything he does is "undermining the American effort," despite the fact that it's the prez himself and his idiot underlings in the administration who mucked up things. He'd rather leave the Middle East like it is so the next prez has to clean it up and take the political black eye.

So you agree with Pelosi?

So you agree with Pelosi?

For the record, I don't care for Pelosi and would never cast a vote for her, unless she were running against a moron like Dubya.

I personally think any effort we can make toward helping clean up the mess in the Middle East should be attempted, within reason. It's pretty clear the Bush method doesn't work, and has been counterproductive at best.

For the record, I don't care for Pelosi and would never cast a vote for her, unless she were running against a moron like Dubya.

I personally think any effort we can make toward helping clean up the mess in the Middle East should be attempted, within reason. It's pretty clear the Bush method doesn't work, and has been counterproductive at best.

Glad you clarified.

Agreed! Plus some republicans are also going with her. Bush is a president, Not a KING! Others have free will do try and attempt to improve a situation.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: I wouldn't get to upset about her - before too long she will "blink" herself silly and you won't hear anymore about her:D

It seems to me that most of the people we have "hired" to watch over us has made that area of the world their prime vacation spot lately. Let's just hope that on one of their many trips, someone will come up with a way to get us out of this horrible mess.

What Pelosi may or may not be able to accomplish is totally irrelevent. She is Madame Speaker not Madame President. It's not her place to run foreign policy so it would be out-of-line for her to try.