Pelosi, can we get rid of her???

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17920536/

I don't care what you think about the war, you do not, in such a high position of authority visit a suppossed terrorist state against the President's wishes. I don't like Bush, and I disagree with him, but this is borderline treason.

The woman is totally wacko and is filled with self importance. She will end up hanging herself if we just let her be.:eek:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The woman is totally wacko and is filled with self importance. She will end up hanging herself if we just let her be.:eek:
What about the Three Republican members of Congress who went to Syria just before Pleosi's group , where are the complaints about them ? You can't tell me that Bush didn't know about that trip.

What about the Three Republican members of Congress who went to Syria just before Pleosi's group , where are the complaints about them ? You can't tell me that Bush didn't know about that trip.

It depends on whether or not they had the blessings of the President and the State Department. Nancy Pelosi definitely didn't. Darrell Issa (R-California) met with Assad after Pelosi's visit. Issa is of Lebanese descent.

It depends on whether or not they had the blessings of the President and the State Department. Nancy Pelosi definitely didn't. Darrell Issa (R-California) met with Assad after Pelosi's visit. Issa is of Lebanese descent.

I totally agree!:thumb: