Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Forde on Cold Pizza

Featured Replies

Say's, if not Donovan, Rick Barnes will be the man. Not sure I like the idea, but I think it's true.

  • Replies 54
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whats wrong with Rick Barnes?

1. He had the number one player in the country this year

2. He is a middle of the pack to barely above middle of the pack coach - which UK fans must now settle for, for running off every other good candidate

3. He has never won the championship, which I were to venture a guess only about a handful of active coaches ever have won. I guess that makes him not a good choice for Rupp?

  • Author
Whats wrong with Rick Barnes?

1. He had the number one player in the country this year

2. He is a middle of the pack to barely above middle of the pack coach - which UK fans must now settle for, for running off every other good candidate

3. He has never won the championship, which I were to venture a guess only about a handful of active coaches ever

have won. I guess that makes him not a good choice for Rupp?

 

 

 

 

 

I agree with everything you said.

I could live with Barnes I suppose...

 

It'd be ironic though... A guy we started threads about just a couple of months ago... About how horrible of a coach he was... Takes the reigns at UK?

I could live with Barnes I suppose...

 

It'd be ironic though... A guy we started threads about just a couple of months ago... About how horrible of a coach he was... Takes the reigns at UK?

 

Just like the guy that handed them over..........:lol:

Say's, if not Donovan, Rick Barnes will be the man. Not sure I like the idea, but I think it's true.
Taking to people that are in a position to have an idea as to what is going on, Barnes was the name I heard the most at the Sweet 16, aside from Donovan.

By the way... I'm just talking about the main post in that thread... The rest of it is just "we hate Tubby" talk again. :p

According to the Sports Guy-

 

"Tubby Smith makes Rick Barnes look like a cross between Mike D'Antoni and Mel Gibson in "Braveheart.""

Barnes can recruit but his coaching skills...not so much.

Barnes had the #1 player in college basketball, and should be locked up for the way he wasted it.

Barnes has never done anything at all w/his great recruiting classes. He would not do much to excite me if he was hired at UK!

Does Barnes have any solid recruits he can bring with him???

Bring back Tubby!!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.