Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ESPN's greatest college bball teams ever

Featured Replies

  • Replies 36
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great picture of Bill Walton in that article...:lol:

UNLV was pretty nasty IMO!

I guess those Colgate teams featuring current Golden State Warrior Adonal Foyle weren't good enough to make that list. :p

I guess those Colgate teams featuring current Golden State Warrior Adonal Foyle weren't good enough to make that list. :p

 

I've got a good story to go with this picture if you ever want to hear it...

my.php?image=foyleyn8.jpg

I've got a good story to go with this picture if you ever want to hear it...

my.php?image=foyleyn8.jpg

 

Well now you got me curious. lol

 

PM me the story if you don't mind. : )

Very surprising espn gave that much love to UK. I agree with them. Its probably because of Pitino though, not because they think the team is that good.

Does picking the best team ever mean that 1)put these teams in a bracket and this team should come out on top 2) According to the time period of that era this team dominated that much 3) This team played that well together ???? Just how do you pick them., what the criteria??

One of those UNLV teams has to be mentioned, if '92 Duke is there you have to include '91 UNLV.

That UNLV team that won the title should have been ranked ahead of the 1992 Duke team. That team was loaded; Larry Johnson, Stacy Augmon, Greg Anthony and the others were just nasty. I remember them blowing out Arkansas at Arkansas and that team was loaded too.

what about the Tar Hill Team with Jordon and Worthy and the other 5 High School All-Americans. I can't remember what year it was, but they were pretty dominate.

what about the Tar Hill Team with Jordon and Worthy and the other 5 High School All-Americans. I can't remember what year it was, but they were pretty dominate.

 

82 I believe

IMO some of the greatest teams ever came from the UCLA dynasty. You don't go 7 straight years in a row winning the national championship and not have atleast 3 teams who could be considered best of all time

  • Author
That UNLV team that won the title should have been ranked ahead of the 1992 Duke team. That team was loaded; Larry Johnson, Stacy Augmon, Greg Anthony and the others were just nasty. I remember them blowing out Arkansas at Arkansas and that team was loaded too.

 

If I am not mistaken didn't that 91 Duke team beat Larry Johnson, Augmon, and Anthony in the Final 4 to win the title?

That same UNLV team that Duke beat to go to that first title destroyed Duke the year before by a record margin for a championship game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.