Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ESPN's greatest college bball teams ever

Featured Replies

None of those teams on that list could beat our '96 team on their best day.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^that is not true

 

I agree. I do think that UK's '96 squad was the best I've ever seen. I can't compare them to the great UCLA teams, because I never saw them, but it's hard for me to imagine that a team that won 7 in a row and 10 out of 12 wouldn't have the best college team of all-time somewhere in that span.

I agree. I do think that UK's '96 squad was the best I've ever seen. I can't compare them to the great UCLA teams, because I never saw them, but it's hard for me to imagine that a team that won 7 in a row and 10 out of 12 wouldn't have the best college team of all-time somewhere in that span.

 

:thumb: Exactly my thought. Any team who wins 7 in a row has to have atleast one team in there that could be considered best of all time. Think about this. Some freshmen that started the legacy ended up w/ 4 championship rings.

I think UK's '96 team was the best ever. They would be my #1. That was a pro team.

 

 

As much as I dislike UK... they are one of the best ever, but I dont think you can put that team above UCLA. and that UNLV squad deserves to be up there as well, at least in the top 10

I'm not saying they were the best,and correct me (I know SOMEONE will..lol) if I'm wrong,but in the 75 and 76 seasons combined,did Indiana not just lose 1 game (to Kentucky in the NCAA)??

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.