Lofton Might attend Pre-Draft Camp

letstalksports

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel either way if he goes this yr or next, he will be a late first round pick early 2nd...If he does really well at the camp and can get between that 12-20spot pick this yr, i would go...Because next yr with the guards that could come out, i dont see him being that high of a pick next yr unless like you said Camel, he has a great yr injury free

Chris Lofton will be a lottery pick either this season or next. If UT didn't have a legitimate chance to be in the final 4 next season, seroiusly think he would consider entering the draft this season. He's already better than JJ Redick and other shooting guards like Kirk Hinrich that were lottery picks.

Chris Lofton will be a lottery pick either this season or next. If UT didn't have a legitimate chance to be in the final 4 next season, seroiusly think he would consider entering the draft this season. He's already better than JJ Redick and other shooting guards like Kirk Hinrich that were lottery picks.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Wow.

A good decision by Chris Lofton. Go to the camps, play against the best of the best, and see what you need to work on. If he does really well, then maybe he enters the draft. If not, then come back and continue to work hard.

I'm not a fan of the rule that allows this, but as long as it's legal people should utilize it.

Lofton is one of my favorite college bball players but if he stays for his senior year the highest i could see him going is late 1st round.

He cant shoot as good or aint as athletic as Riddick.

The 1st part I can see where your coming from, but he is as good a shooter(if not better) as Redick and how in the world could he be less athletic than Redick. Someone 400lbs with a 2 inch verticle leap is as athletic as Redick. He's just a shooter, speaking of JJ, but he is pretty darn good at that though.