Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lofton Might attend Pre-Draft Camp

Featured Replies

I'll try not to laugh at you too hard when you are wrong...

 

It doesn't matter what the average height is or who is under 6'. Chris is between 6'1" and 6'2" and is the best shooter I have ever seen. You know those big things up in the rafters of gyms that have lights and numbers on them? They are called scoreboards and last time I checked they still keep score in the league and Chris can flat fill it up. You can't teach that.

 

 

It's going to be a heck of a lot harder trying to score on a guy that's 6'7"-6'8" such as a Kobe, TMac, etc....than it is on the college kids he plays against now. JJ was a flat out scorer in college as well. He hasn't done that thus far in the NBA. It's a whole new level of play once you get to the league. I'm not saying Lofton won't be able to, but I just don't see him being more than a solid role player.

  • Replies 93
  • Views 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he leaves early, and now that Tubby is gone, what on earth would the talking tv heads have to talk about next year?????????

If he leaves early, and now that Tubby is gone, what on earth would the talking tv heads have to talk about next year?????????

He isn't going anywhere so don't worry about it.

I agree I think Lofton after their junior years that Lofton was the better basketball player...However some of you all on here by what you all have said, make it seem like Lofton is way better and that it is not even close when you compare the two. And that is just not true, both are great players and they are very similar. I know as I said right now I would give it to Lofton but just barely over Redick after their junior seasons. However Redick came out and had a unbeliebable senior season,and Lofton will have his hands full showing he is a better player than Redick after their senior seasons...

I can 100% buy the argument for after their junior years...it does seem like Lofton dedicates himself, just like JJ...now he has to go out and score 26.8 per game... ;)

I can 100% buy the argument for after their junior years...it does seem like Lofton dedicates himself, just like JJ...now he has to go out and score 26.8 per game... ;)

 

With Tennessee having everyone coming back next year, the CLo crowd won't have the JJ played on a better team arguement anymore.....

^ the real test...is that C-Lo will be the absolute focus of everyone next season....just like JJ..and yet JJ still put up stupid #'s....even averaging over 23 ppg in post season play.....next year will be very telling about C-lo's legacy.

  • Author

Again ima say this one more time...I didnt start this thread to compare Chris to JJ Redick...I started to inform that he may attend pre-draft camp to see where stands...Doubters will doubt and chris will continue to do what he does...If you can shoot like JJ and Chris there is a place for you in the NBA...It just depends on what team drafts you and if you fit that system...Chris would go in the first round this yr (name me 30 better guys that are better than him right now) but pretty sure he will go back to school...So, for all the posters that are saying he cant do this and cant do that, there game tape out there to prove it...So please no more JJ Redick comparisons

Again ima say this one more time...I didnt start this thread to compare Chris to JJ Redick...I started to inform that he may attend pre-draft camp to see where stands...Doubters will doubt and chris will continue to do what he does...If you can shoot like JJ and Chris there is a place for you in the NBA...It just depends on what team drafts you and if you fit that system...Chris would go in the first round this yr (name me 30 better guys that are better than him right now) but pretty sure he will go back to school...So, for all the posters that are saying he cant do this and cant do that, there game tape out there to prove it...So please no more JJ Redick comparisons

Well said. :thumb:

Good for Chris.

  • Author
Well said. :thumb:

Good for Chris.

 

 

Good to feel some love...LOL

Redick was very athletic. Not the quickest in the world...but could jump alright..and run all night long...besides he has gone down as the ACC's most prolific scorer, the NCAA's second best FT shooter, and the most prolific 3 FG shooter.

 

 

If I didn't know any better, I could swear as I am reading this post that I am hearing the awful Billy Packer talking. The word Prolific and Packer = Barfbag.

Chris Lofton is a great college player, but to think he will average 20+ in the NBA is just insane. He will be a solid role player coming off the bench but will not average 20+....sorry.

Chris Lofton is a great college player, but to think he will average 20+ in the NBA is just insane. He will be a solid role player coming off the bench but will not average 20+....sorry.

 

 

 

You probably said the same thing when he came out of high school about college.:rolleyes:

By the way, Chauncey Billups(great,great comparison to Lofton),exactly.

 

 

Chauncey is a PG not a SG plus he is 6'3, Lofton is a great college player but at 6'1 SG will struggle in the NBA. I hope he does well but he will not be a star.

You probably said the same thing when he came out of high school about college.:rolleyes:

 

There is no point in ever arguing anything about Lofton. No matter what the Mason Co. faithful are going to have the view that Lofton is the greatest thing since sliced bread, which is fine. It just makes debating anything about Lofton pointless as they are obviously biased towards CLo.

IMO Lofton reminds me of a Devon George. Came off the bench with the Lakers but was used for his shooting abilities.

 

 

Really? You do know that Devean George is is 6'8'', right?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.