Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lofton Might attend Pre-Draft Camp

Featured Replies

I wouldn't dare care to admit that a KY boy is better than a VA boy (if it were true)...JJ shot 42.1% (139 of 330) 457 - 3's on his career, 47% from the field...and is also the 2nd best FT shooter in NCAA history...

 

The national media agrees with me...and so did the NBA scouts.

 

How has that worked out for those pro scouts so far?? Orlando is hating themselves for that pick at the moment.

  • Replies 93
  • Views 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:irked:

 

:lol:

 

 

Andre's from is beautiful though.

 

Haha so is Brian's. I just thought I would lighten up the mood, it seemed to be getting pretty intense! Haha no hard feelings!

How has that worked out for those pro scouts so far?? Orlando is hating themselves for that pick at the moment.

Nah...they knew JJ's back wasn't in good shape...he is averaging 7 ppg for them now...his future is still intact.

Nah...they knew JJ's back wasn't in good shape...he is averaging 7 ppg for them now...his future is still intact.

7 points a game! Wow! Thats sure is what I want from a lottery pick! You are right, his future on the bench is still intact.

7 points a game! Wow! Thats sure is what I want from a lottery pick! You are right, his future on the bench is still intact.

He will have a long NBA career, fine with me.

Why do Chris Lofton threads always change to JJ Redick threads?

Ask your boy All In...he did it, not me.

Ask your boy All In...he did it, not me.

I wasn't blaming you. I know he did it. Its just so weird that that is what always happens!

43.8% - 40.6% isn't much better...

 

Chris Lofton is awesome, awesome, awesome...but his stats aren't what JJ's were...and he is not BETTER than JJ...they would have a fun game of 1 on 1...but JJ is much taller than him.

 

Idk its close, actually I think after their junior years Lofton would have the edge now. However JJ had a great senior year, and so Lofton is going to have to a great senior season too, and it will be hard thing to do...

 

I know when I look at the two, I try to look at how they would do if they switched places. If you had Lofton in that lineup with Williams, etc. I think Lofton still puts up great number that were the same as Reddicks if not better. But if you put Reddick at UT he still would also have great number, but I dont think he could have done as well as Lofton.

 

Both of these players are GREAT college players, and I think both Lofton AND Reddick will do very good in the NBA...

Some of you guys have absolutely 0 clue on what it takes to play in the NBA.

 

Lofton will pay in the NBA but do you know how many 6'1" SG's there are in the NBA that start or are on ALL-Star rosters?

 

The avg. NBA player is 6'7" 221 lbs. with only about 20 guys under 6'

 

 

I'll give you 2 names that Chris Lofton reminds me off and will probably have a career similar to - Eddie House and Curtis Staples

Some of you guys have absolutely 0 clue on what it takes to play in the NBA.

 

Lofton will pay in the NBA but do you know how many 6'1" SG's there are in the NBA that start or are on ALL-Star rosters?

 

The avg. NBA player is 6'7" 221 lbs. with only about 20 guys under 6'

 

 

I'll give you 2 names that Chris Lofton reminds me off and will probably have a career similar to - Eddie House and Curtis Staples

I'll try not to laugh at you too hard when you are wrong...

 

It doesn't matter what the average height is or who is under 6'. Chris is between 6'1" and 6'2" and is the best shooter I have ever seen. You know those big things up in the rafters of gyms that have lights and numbers on them? They are called scoreboards and last time I checked they still keep score in the league and Chris can flat fill it up. You can't teach that.

I'll try not to laugh at you too hard when you are wrong...

 

It doesn't matter what the average height is or who is under 6'. Chris is between 6'1" and 6'2" and is the best shooter I have ever seen. You know those big things up in the rafters of gyms that have lights and numbers on them? They are called scoreboards and last time I checked they still keep score in the league and Chris can flat fill it up. You can't teach that.

 

 

I am a huge fan of Chris, watched him as much as I could driving from MSU to Maysville every home game his SR. year.

 

I also know Coach Wells pretty good, even watched the UT/tO$U game with him in Lex. during the state tourney where we had this very conversation.

 

I think Chris will play in the league, maybe 5-10 years and I hope he becomes an All-Star. In reality though I just do not see it happening.

I seriously, seriously doubt it.

 

 

Bruce Pearl talked about this extensively before the season started. It's all about deception with Lofton. He may not look like he's moving very fast, but he is.

 

 

 

There was also an on air comment made the braodcast crew about the deception factor of Lofton, the they went on to make the comments that Bruce pearl said Lofton was fastest player on the team.

Lofton is better than Reddick. If Lofton had the same system and players around him that J.J. had at Duke it would be nuts what kind of numbers he would put up, and the numbers he has are pretty darn good now. Lofton is better athletically, more mature (don't hear about him driving and drinking) and is more clutch.

Lofton is better than Reddick. If Lofton had the same system and players around him that J.J. had at Duke it would be nuts what kind of numbers he would put up, and the numbers he has are pretty darn good now. Lofton is better athletically, more mature (don't hear about him driving and drinking) and is more clutch.

 

I agree I think Lofton after their junior years that Lofton was the better basketball player...However some of you all on here by what you all have said, make it seem like Lofton is way better and that it is not even close when you compare the two. And that is just not true, both are great players and they are very similar. I know as I said right now I would give it to Lofton but just barely over Redick after their junior seasons. However Redick came out and had a unbeliebable senior season,and Lofton will have his hands full showing he is a better player than Redick after their senior seasons...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.