Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lofton Might attend Pre-Draft Camp

Featured Replies

Thats exactly what i'm saying...If he went to a team with a superstar, like the Lakers, who need a shooter with Kobe...Dallas, Detroit, Denver, San antonio...any of the teams that are competing for a Ring...add a shooter like chris to come off the bench and contribute and they will take him in the 20-30 range this June...He does well at camp, he moves up...But i'll say right now hes between 25-30 picks right now...all he can do is go up

Right now he isn't that high. Things might change but right now he wouldn't get a sniff at the first round.

  • Replies 93
  • Views 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You don't see him improving? How is that possible if he works at it?

 

 

I see him improving it, but not to the same level as a Chauncey Billups...

I see him improving it, but not to the same level as a Chauncey Billups...

Did you read my post? I said I didn't think he would be that good but he would have that type of game.

Did you read my post? I said I didn't think he would be that good but he would have that type of game.

 

 

A lot of players have that type of game....Ramel Bradley has that type of game....Lofton may have that type of game, but IMO won't have the success of a Billups, more likely the success of a Kyle Korver, who is a very good player.

Teams just won't take him that high and will be proved wrong once again, just like he did in college.

I am a huge, huge Chris Lofton fan...but at 6'2" (barely 6'1") and 200 lbs. The NBA is not where his game is going to excel. He'll make a roster but will never be a starter or go crazy. Still one of the most exciting kids I have ever seen.

I think that he will be alot better than Kyle Korver. I'd say he will be a Chauncy Billups type of player. I am not saying that he will as good as Billups but I think he will have that type of game. He will need to work on his ball handling though because at 6'1" he'll have to play some PG.

Even Chauncey is a legit 2" taller than Chris..and he plays point...Chris can't do that yet.

Even Chauncey is a legit 2" taller than Chris..and he plays point...Chris can't do that yet.

Yes he can. He will improve is ball handling and will be a starter in the league. He will just prove everyone wrong again.

^ A starter in the NBA? In how long?

It's absolutely unbelievable the amount of people on this board that still continue to doubt Chris's ability(ball handling,passing,etc.) Are you kidding me? He is every bit as good as Redick,Hinrich and Korver were IN COLLEGE and with not the quality of teammates. Chris has had since he was little that stubborness,mindset and heart that people like Jordan,etc. have. You could see it at an early age and especially now. He will go late in the lottery next season, much like Redick did this season.

^ A starter in the NBA? In how long?

I would say by the beginning of his third year in the league. Obviously it depends on what team he ends up on though.

It's absolutely unbelievable the amount of people on this board that still continue to doubt Chris's ability(ball handling,passing,etc.) Are you kidding me? He is every bit as good as Redick,Hinrich and Korver were IN COLLEGE and with not the quality of teammates. Chris has had since he was little that stubborness,mindset and heart that people like Jordan,etc. have. You could see it at an early age and especially now. He will go late in the lottery next season, much like Redick did this season.

You already said he would go Lottery this year. Let me ask you...go back and find how many 6'1" SG's have been drafted in the NBA lottery.

By the way, Chauncey Billups(great,great comparison to Lofton),exactly.

It's absolutely unbelievable the amount of people on this board that still continue to doubt Chris's ability(ball handling,passing,etc.) Are you kidding me? He is every bit as good as Redick,Hinrich and Korver were IN COLLEGE and with not the quality of teammates. Chris has had since he was little that stubborness,mindset and heart that people like Jordan,etc. have. You could see it at an early age and especially now. He will go late in the lottery next season, much like Redick did this season.

Says the Vols fan... :laugh:

 

Chris is continuing to be doubted and I am sure that doesn't bother him that much. He thrives on it. I agree that he doesn't have the quality teammates that Redick and Hinrich had, but Korver did play for Creighton, so give your Vols a little bit of credit, they are better than Creighton...

 

I do disagree with you about the lottery pick thing though. I think he will continue to be underrated as a player by both fans and pro scouts. I think he will be happy to be a first rounder and end up on a good team. You have to remember Chris HATES to lose. He is a great player and a great friend up he will just have to prove his doubters wrong once again...

By the way, Chauncey Billups(great,great comparison to Lofton),exactly.

 

Thanks! I thought it was a good comparison myself. I'm not sayin that he will be finals MVP or anything but he does have that type of game and can average 20+ a game in the pros.

Says the Vols fan... :laugh:

 

Chris is continuing to be doubted and I am sure that doesn't bother him that much. He thrives on it. I agree that he doesn't have the quality teammates that Redick and Hinrich had, but Korver did play for Creighton, so give your Vols a little bit of credit, they are better than Creighton...

 

I do disagree with you about the lottery pick thing though. I think he will continue to be underrated as a player by both fans and pro scouts. I think he will be happy to be a first rounder and end up on a good team. You have to remember Chris HATES to lose. He is a great player and a great friend up he will just have to prove his doubters wrong once again...

I have rarely seen his heart and desire matched....the players above however did so. I don't like knocking Chris..I am a big fan of his...BUT at 6'1" he doesn't really have the athleticism he would need to be a lottery pick at his size. nothing more, nothing less....believe me I want him to be an NBA hall of famer.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.