Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Donovan situation on ESPN

Featured Replies

Why would you want to live in Florida ? That means you have to fly all the way to Hawaii for vacation. Takes the fun out of it:D

  • Replies 55
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I honestly don't think Billy D. is coming.....I'd be happy with Billy G. though.

 

 

BTW, I've heard that Dickie V will not be doing anymore games in Lexington. Apparently the comments he made after Tubby left caused him a lot of anger from the UK faithful, and ESPN knows he'd get booed badly if he goes to Rupp anymore. I for one would be happy with that.

  • Author
I honestly don't think Billy D. is coming.....I'd be happy with Billy G. though.

 

 

BTW, I've heard that Dickie V will not be doing anymore games in Lexington. Apparently the comments he made after Tubby left caused him a lot of anger from the UK faithful, and ESPN knows he'd get booed badly if he goes to Rupp anymore. I for one would be happy with that.

 

Texas A&M just signed Gillispe to an extension and the NCAA approved his raise, I doubt he's leaving there!

Texas A&M just signed Gillispe to an extension and the NCAA approved his raise, I doubt he's leaving there!

 

He hasn't signed anything yet.....He said he's waiting until after the Final Four to sign it.

Billy's comment.. "I love Florida," Donovan said. "My family is very happy here. I hope I can stay here as long as they'd like to have me. I don't know what else to say.

After the "Al Horford will make a better pro than Noah" debacle that Dick unleashed with his big mouth, I'm having a hard time buying that someone close to Billy confided in Vitale. I don't think he knows any more than the rest of us.

I honestly don't think Billy D. is coming.....I'd be happy with Billy G. though.

 

 

BTW, I've heard that Dickie V will not be doing anymore games in Lexington. Apparently the comments he made after Tubby left caused him a lot of anger from the UK faithful, and ESPN knows he'd get booed badly if he goes to Rupp anymore. I for one would be happy with that.

Can we get that in writing??:p

Maybe Billy D. can get a beach moved up to Lexington with some of that kajillion dollar contract they are offering him! :D

I honestly don't think Billy D. is coming.....I'd be happy with Billy G. though.

 

 

BTW, I've heard that Dickie V will not be doing anymore games in Lexington. Apparently the comments he made after Tubby left caused him a lot of anger from the UK faithful, and ESPN knows he'd get booed badly if he goes to Rupp anymore. I for one would be happy with that.

Can we get the same promise from Billy Packer???

Don't forget Digger. If we're getting rid of the vermin, don't forget the rat!

Hey lay off the former Irish coach!

I honestly don't think Billy D. is coming.....I'd be happy with Billy G. though.

 

 

BTW, I've heard that Dickie V will not be doing anymore games in Lexington. Apparently the comments he made after Tubby left caused him a lot of anger from the UK faithful, and ESPN knows he'd get booed badly if he goes to Rupp anymore. I for one would be happy with that.

 

 

Thank God! I can't stand Dickie V, never could, but even more so now that he hates KY.

Texas A&M just signed Gillispe to an extension and the NCAA approved his raise, I doubt he's leaving there!

 

AFAIK, he's been presented a new contract that they're begging him to sign. He's waiting the UK situation out to see what happens.

The Donovan situation is the lead story on espn.com right now...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.