Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Donovan situation on ESPN

Featured Replies

Well they just weighed in on the Donovan situation and according to Dickie V a source about as close to Billy as there is said that Donovan will listen to UK but ultimately not take the job and look for the Memphis Grizzlies to pursue him and offer around $5 million a year. Jay Bilas said that the best job in college basketball is UK and that money may not be the issue. It'll be interesting to see how everything pans out here in the next few days!

  • Replies 55
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm worried about Billy D now after hearing: He raised money to build a catholic high school that his son plays at, that Billy's dad coaches at. His wife loves Gainesville, (remember Pitino's wife wanting out of Lexington). Also, his in-laws just moved to Gainesville... thats not good

Honestly, I've quit caring. I hope it's Billy D, that would be great. If it's not, thats okay too.

  • Author
Honestly, I've quit caring. I hope it's Billy D, that would be great. If it's not, thats okay too.

 

Well I still care because I just don't want some average Joe being the next coach but I'm certainly not getting my hopes up to have them let down or anything like that. It would be great to see Billy at UK but if it doesn't happen I want them to find the next best coach!

I believe Billy's wife and kids make the decision. I am sure he could stay at either place and be happy.

Well I still care because I just don't want some average Joe being the next coach but I'm certainly not getting my hopes up to have them let down or anything like that. It would be great to see Billy at UK but if it doesn't happen I want them to find the next best coach!

 

Thats what I was trying to say. I agree Billy D is a great coach and I would love to have him at UK. It is UK though, we will get a good coach and we will pay them good money to coach. UK should be able to get the best coach money can buy.

  • Author
I believe Billy's wife and kids make the decision. I am sure he could stay at either place and be happy.

I just hope that place is UK. But if it's up to his kids who wouldn't want to stay at the beach...lol

I've said along, if he comes, great and if he doesn't, there's many other excellent candidates out there, who can do the job and do it well... Remember, Pitino wasn't UKs first option and that worked out just fine... I do think Donovan is a really good fit for UK and I understand them going all out to get him, but, I equally understand he's got a pretty darn good situation in Florida. It may not be the best job out there, but, it certainly isn't too shabby...I wish him well, either way...

I just hope that place is UK. But if it's up to his kids who wouldn't want to stay at the beach...lol

 

 

 

Gainesville is in central Florida. ;)

Gainesville is in central Florida. ;)

 

It's closer to the beach than Lexington...:p :lol:

  • Author
It's closer to the beach than Lexington...:p :lol:

:lol: I was getting ready to post the same thing!

:lol: I was getting ready to post the same thing!

 

:D :banana:

It's closer to the beach than Lexington...:p :lol:

Not so. Cave Run Beach is just a short drive away.:lol:

Not so. Cave Run Beach is just a short drive away.:lol:

 

A beach with saltwater...:D :jump:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.