Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ramel Bradley in Concert!

Featured Replies

Thought this would make for a nice break from the madness that is the UK coaching situation right now.

"Ra Smooth" is going to be at the Triple Crown Lounge in Lexington on April 4th. I believe it said it will start about 10pm. If you havent heard him before, you can listen to some raps on his myspace... http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=71940079.

I know some are going to have some fun with this...

  • Replies 38
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got the invite to this early today on Facebook! I'm kinda speechless...

Uh, some of Smooth's lyrics are... questionable. Like around the 1:20 mark In 'Just the Life.'

I wish "Smooth" would concentrate on basketball like he does his music. Like his lyrics, his shot could use the work.

 

This gives the University of Kentucky Basketball program a bad image. There is nothing wrong with music, but there is with foul language.

 

I don't like it.

I wish "Smooth" would concentrate on basketball like he does his music. Like his lyrics, his shot could use the work.

This gives the University of Kentucky Basketball program a bad image. There is nothing wrong with music, but there is with foul language.

 

I don't like it.

 

Really? Or just one 'stupid' person???

Do I even want to listen?...:lol:

Do I even want to listen?...:lol:
Trust me, you do.;)

He's garbage...:lol: :lol: :lol:

He's garbage...:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep pretty much. I didn't even get through one song.

"Brooklyn to LexTown, Im a coast to coast G."

 

............................

 

:laugh:

Do you ever get embarrassed for someone else ? I got embarrassed listening to his music by myself.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.