Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ramel Bradley in Concert!

Featured Replies

Anyone going tonight? :lol:

  • Replies 38
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Brooklyn to LexTown, Im a coast to coast G"

"I spend my time rapping instead of working on my three"

I head that was a remix he was doing tonight.

 

Just kidding, all in good fun. Basketball is over for now, he can spend his time doing what he wants.

Someone went, right?

 

Apology For Triple Crown Lounge PerformanceShare

by Ramel Smooth Bradley (notes) 11:29pm Wednesday, Apr 4

I want to thank everyone for showing up tonight and i'm so sorry that I was not able to be there. I want to apologize first off for this being so late. I was recently informed that I am not able to do the performance tonight or even be on the premise to give this apology in person. The UK compliance office says I would be violating "NCAA rules" if I even SHOW UP because of the UK basketball name I have acquired. I'm highly upset because i've been looking foward to this! I've been working very hard on my music and hoping to share it with you all for a while now. Hopefully we can all work together to to reschedule a performance very soon. I will keep you all posted.

 

PS: Thank you for all of the support. I really appreciate it. God Bless.

"Be Smart. Be Smooth. Be You."

 

 

This is from Smooth's facebook.....

What rules would he be breaking?

What rules would he be breaking?

 

All music rules from the beginning of time.

All music rules from the beginning of time.

 

:thumb: :lol:

What rules would he be breaking?

 

 

I would assume he would be getting a cut of the profit....

He's garbage...:lol: :lol: :lol:

I agree. Wish he would shuffle off to the NBA or somewhere else.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.