March 29, 200719 yr He's garbage...:lol: :lol: :lol: Why you hating on him!! If KFED can sing, Ramel can!!
March 29, 200719 yr Why you hating on him!! If KFED can sing, Ramel can!! Who said KFed can sing? :lol:
March 29, 200719 yr Britney and her mom And Britney is now bald and in a looney bin...I'll believe her...:lol:
March 29, 200719 yr And Britney is now bald and in a looney bin...I'll believe her...:lol: Hey even Jay Z had to start somewhere didn't he? Ramel is from NYC thats a good start!
March 29, 200719 yr Hey even Jay Z had to start somewhere didn't he? Ramel is from NYC thats a good start! I'll be willing to bet Jay-Z's lyrics were a little better than Rah Smooth's when he started...:lol:
March 29, 200719 yr "Brooklyn to LexTown, Im a coast to coast G." ............................ :laugh: Get this kid a globe!
March 29, 200719 yr Seriously, in his songs Bradley talks about selling drugs and other thug activities... surely a Cincy basher like SA is appalled at this behavior, right? Or does the name on the front of the jersey change that?
March 29, 200719 yr Seriously, in his songs Bradley talks about selling drugs and other thug activities... surely a Cincy basher like SA is appalled at this behavior, right? Or does the name on the front of the jersey change that? :sssh:
March 29, 200719 yr Wow i just listened and i must say i regret wasting 10+ minutes of my life listening to Ra Smooth, Maybe he should just stick to basketball, because that certainly needs about as much work as his rap skills.
March 29, 200719 yr Really? Or just one 'stupid' person??? I guess you could say it gives us one stupid person. One of my friends told me that Crawford is on one of the tracks with him. I'm guessing it is one of the three. I'm not sure. Bottom line: Ra Smooth is a joke!!!
March 29, 200719 yr "Brooklyn to LexTown, Im a coast to coast G." ............................ :laugh: Straight up gangsta.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.