Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands Bold Prediction Thread (Take #2)

Featured Replies

Remember, the only people that can make bold HHS predictions are Highlands supporters.

 

Anyone?

  • Replies 66
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like to make predictions let alone BOLD predictions but I'm going to say that the Highlands fans gave Cov. Cath. plenty of locker room material in the last Highlands Bold predictions thread.:D

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ok that was not all that bold.

Really for Highlands I can't think of a Bold prediction. Personnally I feel we expect to win it all and go to state every year. That isn't bold just expected.:thumb:

We don't predict...we DELIVER!

BOLD is beautiful in Ft. Thomas! I predict 2 wins over the colonels this year!

17 is a beautiful number

BOLD is beautiful in Ft. Thomas! I predict 2 wins over the colonels this year!

 

I predict 3 wins over the colonels this year. Two Red and one Blue. The boyz from CCH won't get that second chance. Maybe this thread should be bold predictions about CCH.:D

I predict 3 wins over the colonels this year. Two Red and one Blue. The boyz from CCH won't get that second chance. Maybe this thread should be bold predictions about CCH.:D

That's awesome!!!!!:ylsuper:

I predict 3 wins over the colonels this year. Two Red and one Blue. The boyz from CCH won't get that second chance. Maybe this thread should be bold predictions about CCH.:D

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

I predict 3 wins over the colonels this year. Two Red and one Blue. The boyz from CCH won't get that second chance. Maybe this thread should be bold predictions about CCH.:D

 

Nice to hear that ! We'll keep that on the wall and could ya please put that on the Banner before ya run on the field !:fire: :fire: :fire:

Nice to hear that ! We'll keep that on the wall and could ya please put that on the Banner before ya run on the field !:fire: :fire: :fire:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: If that's what it takes. Pleeease!!!

Nice to hear that ! We'll keep that on the wall and could ya please put that on the Banner before ya run on the field !:fire: :fire: :fire:

 

We don't use banners for "scrimmages" ????

I predict that this will be the fastest, most athletic team yet!!:thumb: :thumb:

We don't use banners for "scrimmages" ????

 

That's great to hear .:D We wouldn't want you guy's going all out for just a scrimmage game . After all , this is your best team ever and your going to win state this year !:cool:

That's great to hear .:D We wouldn't want you guy's going all out for just a scrimmage game . After all , this is your best team ever and your going to win state this year !:cool:

 

Red Heat, looks like we're going to all have a little fun come this fall however, this is the Highlands Bold Predictions Thread for Highlands Supporters so we'll see you in another thread sometime soon.:walk:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.