Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mackey's socks

Featured Replies

Didja see 'em? :D

 

Yeah and I didn't like 'em one bit!!:D

I didn't see them - did he wear the pink ones again? He wore the pink ones during the district tournament to honor the death of Chris James (his team mate) mother who died two days after Chris's senior night from breast cancer. I thought it was a pretty cool thing. Anyway - I don't know if that's what he wore at state - I was too busy screaming and biting my nails...

  • Author
I didn't see them - did he wear the pink ones again? He wore the pink ones during the district tournament to honor the death of Chris James (his team mate) mother who died two days after Chris's senior night from breast cancer. I thought it was a pretty cool thing. Anyway - I don't know if that's what he wore at state - I was too busy screaming and biting my nails...

 

Grey, with red stripes and a red IU logo ...

Grey, with red stripes and a red IU logo ...

 

 

That's no where near as cool a story. No wonder he got into foul trouble.

I did notice they threw a beautiful oop to him off an inbounds play, not many 6'3" Guys can pull that off in this state.

I did notice they threw a beautiful oop to him off an inbounds play, not many 6'3" Guys can pull that off in this state.

 

In the dunk contest at the Beach Ball he jumped over 3 of his teammates and slammed it home... He's got some hops.

The socks looked like they were really thick.

Grey, with red stripes and a red IU logo ...
From all I've heard we're getting a great one!

 

Glad he was representing well!

I can't wait to see him and Eric Gordon on the floor at the same time!

Eric Gordon is the best player in the nation..IU will be tough the next few years with the best recruit in the nation on campus, not Mackey of course talking about Eric Gordon.

I can't wait to see him and Eric Gordon on the floor at the same time!

 

 

Not sure you're gonna be able to see that happen.

From all I've heard we're getting a great one!

 

Glad he was representing well!

 

He is the best guard prospect in Kentucky in a long time. He has been blessed with incredible God-given ability.

ya those are some ugly socks but he has worn them all season. Here's a little tid bit for ya apparently Mackey has played this whole tournament with a fractured right pointer fingure.

Eric Gordon is the best player in the nation..IU will be tough the next few years with the best recruit in the nation on campus, not Mackey of course talking about Eric Gordon.

 

From what I saw when his game was on T.V., I'm don't think his tenure at IU will be multi-year.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.