Scott County 56 Ballard 50

:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

:ylsuper: :ylsuper: :ylsuper: :ylsuper: :ylsuper: :ylsuper: :ylsuper:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

4am - and the party isn't done yet! Way to go Cards - it wasn't pretty, but it was beautiful!

The road goes on forever, and the party never ends.:thumb:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When the game came down to discipline Ballard had no chance!!!!!! You cannot win shooting horrible shots. If Ballard doesn't get layups and it comes down to fundamentals they have no game. Very poorly coached, only managed athletes.

If you know anything about the game on a national scale you know it's true. Go to Indianapolis, Cincinnati, St. Louis and watch games. look at the Cincinnati LaSalle score against Ballard and they lost to Moeller by 30.

I would love to have a poorly coached team that went 35-3. A team that just has managed athletes make it to the state final not bad.

Rinner and Hicks are two of the state's best. You don't have programs like theirs without great coaches.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I dont believe any team since the 1940s have went through an entire season undefeated in the state of Kentucky and won the championship. This will go down is one of the greatest teams ever in the state of Kentucky.

BTW-Matt Walls should be Mr. Basketball!

The state tournament had a lot of records that were not correct. Billy Hicks should have been listed in the list of coaches that had won the most Sweet 16 games. He had won 14 before this year. Scott Co should have been listed in the list of most consecutive Sweet 16 wins with 7 in 98 and 99. Clay Co should have been listed with 7 in 88 and 89 I think.

The KHSAA also presented Hicks with an award for winning his 500th game during this season. He won his 500th game in the Sweet 16 in 2000. He has almost 700 now. Someone needs to take a good look at their records at KHSAA.