March 19, 200719 yr Did Levi take it or fight back? Was it a cheap shot? That article doesn't go in-depth enough.
March 19, 200719 yr I know this is bad, but it is still funny! Do the Dolphins and Bengals play this season?
March 19, 200719 yr Author I know this is bad, but it is still funny! Do the Dolphins and Bengals play this season? Yes, in Miami.
March 19, 200719 yr The article says that Porter was "cited" for the incident. Perhaps Levi made the first smart move by a Bengal in a long time when a legal issue is on the line. Glad Porter is gone from the 'burgh".
March 19, 200719 yr Porter thought it would be as much fun to whip Jones off the field. :lol: Im sure he has no clue what its like to whip Levi on the field. No way Porter could touch Palmer if he has to go around Levi.
March 19, 200719 yr You see a story like this, I just can't help but start laughing. Porter is a thug, yes I wouldn't mind him being on the Bears, but doesn't change the fact that he is an idiot.
March 19, 200719 yr Whatever happened to the saying..."Whatever happens in Vegas...stays in Vegas" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
March 19, 200719 yr Im sure he has no clue what its like to whip Levi on the field. No way Porter could touch Palmer if he has to go around Levi. Did you not watch the bungals play this year? Palmer landed on his backside quite often this year.:sssh:
March 19, 200719 yr Did you not watch the bungals play this year? Palmer landed on his backside quite often this year.:sssh: ...and it was Porter "whipping" Jones everytime too, right?
March 19, 200719 yr ...and it was Porter "whipping" Jones everytime too, right? Na, I would say who ever was lined up across from him. I am sure they would take turns.:thumb:
March 19, 200719 yr Whatever happened to the saying..."Whatever happens in Vegas...stays in Vegas" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Sweet!!!!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.