Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2007 Pulaski County

Featured Replies

Maroons will be better. They will be very good in 08 and 09.

  • Replies 76
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maroons will be better. They will be very good in 08 and 09.

I agree 100%, the maroons will be much better in '08. Give Muse one more year to develop and he will be a force next year for Pulaski.

I'm picking the upset over the Jumpers. Look out rabbits, it's hunting season.:ylsuper: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :fire:

Heard the scrimmage has been moved to Garrard Co. Saturday @ 8pm. The stadium @ PCHS is still under construction & they don't want people in there right now. Hope it will be ready for the opener in a couple of weeks.

The Ray Correll Bowl will be electrical. How is the new grass growing?...

The Ray Correll Bowl will be electrical. How is the new grass growing?...

 

I've been gone all week. I'll be back in town tomorrow and let you know then or Saturday. It looked pretty good in the middle of the field before I left but still pretty thin on the sides, but that was Sunday and its really been improving the last week or two.

The middle and visitor side is now pretty good. The home side is still needing some work but should be fine by next friday.

The Briar Jumpers side is pretty thin huh, that's what I heard. Are you talking about the team or the turf?:lol:

Maroon, the team might be thin but the 11 on offense and the 11 on defense is better than most of your team sorry to be so harsh but its the truth their team talent will suprise alot of people.

Maroon, the team might be thin but the 11 on offense and the 11 on defense is better than most of your team sorry to be so harsh but its the truth their team talent will suprise alot of people.

 

Thanks for the compliments. :ylsuper: Somerset dressed 41 the other night again North Laurel, so were up 5 or 6 players from last years numbers. Coach Cobb also feels like this is his largest team in terms of size since he's been at Somerset. I agree with you that several people will be surprised how this team performs on the field.

No problem Jumper1. 41 is a pretty good size team. How many are in the rotation?

Heard the scrimmage has been moved to Garrard Co. Saturday @ 8pm. The stadium @ PCHS is still under construction & they don't want people in there right now. Hope it will be ready for the opener in a couple of weeks.

 

The Lancaster paper said it was at Pulaski and not opened to the public, at the request of Pulaski County. We need to figure this out!

The Lancaster paper said it was at Pulaski and not opened to the public, at the request of Pulaski County. We need to figure this out!

 

I'm not sure where it is being held but PC has built new concrete bleachers on the side of the hill on the home side and I don't think they're ready. If the game is at Pulaski and isn't open to the public I'm sure that is the reason. As far as where it is actually being played I don't know. You could probably PM Maroonmadness and find out.

This is not the NFL I don't see how they could do something like this they should at least move it up to the middle school field.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.