Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2007 Pulaski County

Featured Replies

My apologies if I offended anyone. I didn't say that there wasn't character, discipline or any of the above in the SW program . My choice of the word goofy was inappropriate....maybe different is more appropriate. I do think however your team can be disrespectful when you are at an away game and you congregate at the other teams 50 yard line.

 

No doubt that Coach Hines has respect for the players and program that SW brings year in and year out as do we all.

  • Replies 76
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We normally do it around the 30...I have seen many teams have simuliar gatherings. You are the first I have heard make complaint. We as a group have an unwritten policy to be hospitible at home and respectful away...That is the good sportsmanship taught to our Kids by us...

30 yard line is fine but I would hope that you wouldn't do it on the other team's colors/mascot etc. I'll trust that you're doing as you said. It's not a big deal by any means but I think it reflects well on the entire system (Pulaski county schools & area) when it's done properly. I guess I'm jealous because we haven't had much celebrating to do at the end of games in a while. A couple here and there.

Next Friday we're going to celebrate big time!:sssh: :cool: Go Maroons!!:fight:

Next Friday we're going to celebrate big time!:sssh: :cool: Go Maroons!!:fight:
... How did the scrimmage go against Garrard County?...

Was out of town again and missed the scrimmage. Any Maroon faithful out there or GC fans can give me an update. I heard briefly from a friend that PC looked good and had a couple of scores early but can anyone confirm? How did they come about? How was the overall play from the Maroons?

I heard that Pulaski won 26-0 on the varsity side.

Coach Stonebraker said on his radio program this morning that Garrard County had corrected some problems from the Tates Creek game last week, but then revealed some new problems last night against Pulaski!

Was the scrimmage last night closed to the public? Pulaski seems to be flying high going into next weeks game against Somerset.

Was the scrimmage last night closed to the public? Pulaski seems to be flying high going into next weeks game against Somerset.
... I understand it was. Hype has been the order of business at PC all this last week and no doubt more this week. The first high school game in this area closed to the public, with tons of smoke.I will go out on a limb and say that Coach Hines is playing the ole HEADGAMES...:rolleyes:

It was my understanding that it was closed to the public also, but from hearing people talking this morning at Northerns game it must have been open to the chosen.

It was my understanding that it was closed to the public also, but from hearing people talking this morning at Northerns game it must have been open to the chosen.

 

 

Who did Northern play?

Who did Northern play?
... Northern played Rockcastle. Have not heard yet how it played out. I will post it as soon as I get it...
It was my understanding that it was closed to the public also, but from hearing people talking this morning at Northerns game it must have been open to the chosen.
... Isn't that always the case.I guarantee that there were no jumpers there unless they were disguised as a Maroon...:irked:
... Northern played Rockcastle. Have not heard yet how it played out. I will post it as soon as I get it...

I left at halftime and Rockcastle was up 14-0.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.