Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2007 Paris

Featured Replies

What does Paris need to do to improve in 2007? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

  • Replies 53
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

paris needs to take care of 3 things

1)Find a Coach.

2) Keep building on their recent success.

3) Increase numbers.

Paris definetely needs to get a new coach- and soon!

 

They will not have the "beef" they are used to on the line this year-

However if they continue to train; strength and speed will be the key for their new line. They will return several returning starters on the line-

 

I look for Travis Angel and Tavionne Fields to step up and be the leaders for the 2007 team. i also look for Terrell Harris and Tiion Thomas rack up some all purpose yards... people arent expecting to much, but dont be surprised if they turn some heads if every thing works out for the hireing of a new coach.

The word I'm hearing is there is a Middle School Coach from Scott Co. that may be the front runner at this time for this job. Best of luck to the new coach (whomever it may be), the players and to the Greyhound football program in general. Too much tradition there!! Keep fighting!!

The word I'm hearing is there is a Middle School Coach from Scott Co. that may be the front runner at this time for this job. Best of luck to the new coach (whomever it may be), the players and to the Greyhound football program in general. Too much tradition there!! Keep fighting!!

I totally agree- Keep Fighting!

 

I've heard several rumors of "potential" coaches- all are from other schools- They need to hire outside the school...

I am hearing it is the Defensive Coordinator at Scott County High School not the Middle School. If he comes that would be a steal for the Greyhounds. He was the DC when the Cardinals played in the 2004 State 4 A Championship. Good luck to the hounds in 2007.

What about Bruce Jones (former Powell head coach)? Isn't he a former assistant of Paris? I don't know how good of job he would do?

What about Bruce Jones (former Powell head coach)? Isn't he a former assistant of Paris? I don't know how good of job he would do?

:sleep:

PHS needs fresh blood- meaning they need someone new-

They are going to need someone they can relate to and someone that will motivate them - train them- get them hungry...

 

I don't think Bruce Jones would be a good fit for Paris- he would probably be okay as an assistant or something?

I am hearing it is the Defensive Coordinator at Scott County High School not the Middle School. If he comes that would be a steal for the Greyhounds. He was the DC when the Cardinals played in the 2004 State 4 A Championship. Good luck to the hounds in 2007.

That is the same thing I heard- not a Middle School coach...

I was told they are going to start interviewing today and tomorrow.

I was told they have a "boat load" of applicants.

 

Keep your fingers crossed that they hire a good coach!

That is the same thing I heard- not a Middle School coach...

I was told they are going to start interviewing today and tomorrow.

I was told they have a "boat load" of applicants.

 

Keep your fingers crossed that they hire a good coach!

 

 

 

Keep your fingers crossed that they even have a team come next year?;)

I think once they go ahead and hire a coach- things will start to look better

How did the interviews yesterday go?

 

Did they start yesterday?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.