Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Most Overrated Conference

Featured Replies

Top to bottom, I don't think you can really distinguish one conference over any other this year....parity is beauty.

  • Replies 62
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Top to bottom, I don't think you can really distinguish one conference over any other this year....parity is beauty.

:thumb:

For the season, I think it has to be the SEC. LSU did nothing. Alabama was a disappointment. KY was a disappointment.

ACC is the most overrated conference.

  • Author
SEC

2-0 thus far with an average victory of 34...:lol:

2-0 thus far with an average victory of 34...:lol:

 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

 

vs Long Beach State and George Washington! Look out now.

UCLA, Oregon and Wash St are solid, Zona should win, and the USC/Ark game could go either way.

Oregon squeaks by Miami OH. Zona loses. I think USC will lose tonight. If I was going on tourney results, the Pac 10 is the most overrated.

 

How bout some love for the Big 10? Illinois nearly pulled it off in the 12/5 game. MSU, Purdue, Wisconsin, Indiana and OSU all winners. Now 3 of those teams are likely done next round, but who knows?

Big10. tOSU and Wisconsin will both bow out (relatively) early.

  • Author
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

 

vs Long Beach State and George Washington! Look out now.

Some of the "professionals" has LBS beating tenn...

If you look at my bracket it's the ACC. I have 5 losses and 3 of them are ACC teams.

 

I think the Big 10 is probably making a case for the strongest with the rest being pretty much level.

The big 12 has 3 teams capable of winning it all...what other conference has that!!!

I think the ACC is the most overrated this year...and most every year if you listen to ESPN

I'm still sticking with the Pac-10. Gets talked up a lot as being a tough conference, but Arizona, Stanford, and others to follow will continue to prove me right.

I wanted to be like so many others and jump on the big 10 but they are 5-1 right now in the big dance.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.