Brossart vs Mason Co Predictions (10th Region Semifinal)

Mason Co has more depth and much more athletic and they have their home court. Mason Co by 15 or more points.

You know people can beat up to death the home court stuff,But bottom line the Royals has went into everybody's home building and whipped up on them in the 10th anyways.So by everybody's logic of the homecourt stuff than Montgomery shouldn't loose next year with the home court right,Well see about that.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a whole new season' date=' its hard tellin whats going to happen today! I''ll be there! Its March i'm not pickin anybody.[/quote']

Smart poster.:thumb: We won't be able to make it to the Mason vs BB game...what radio station could I pick up to listen to the game on the way over to Mason???

Smart poster.:thumb: We won't be able to make it to the Mason vs BB game...what radio station could I pick up to listen to the game on the way over to Mason???

1240 AM

or

95.9 FM

Not 100% if they are doing the game or not, but I feel pretty confident that they will be.

1240 AM

or

95.9 FM

Not 100% if they are doing the game or not, but I feel pretty confident that they will be.

Cynthiana's WCYN....102.3 FM you might try for a while. You can pick up 95.9 from Paris into Maysville.

You know people can beat up to death the home court stuff,But bottom line the Royals has went into everybody's home building and whipped up on them in the 10th anyways.So by everybody's logic of the homecourt stuff than Montgomery shouldn't loose next year with the home court right,Well see about that.

Some people aren't real big on reasoning. Home court does make a difference if teams are close to having the same talent. With the talent Mason has coming back next year, the site won't really matter. Mason Co is rated the best team in the region but playing at home gives them an advantage and if you don't know this then you should talk to someone that knows basketball.