Will Jr. start the season on the DL?

Will Jr start the season on the DL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Will Jr start the season on the DL?

• Yes
    • No

I have a sneaky suspension he will. Today's Enquirer calls his status, the infamous "day-to-day." He has yet to play in a game. He has a history of injury so why start the season with him not at full strength.

He continues to take batting practice with soreness afterwards.

You could go with Hamilton in right and Freel in center.

If he starts the season opener, he will end up back on the DL chasing down a fly ball on the warning track.

He may give you a chance for the long ball at the plate, but he just can't play good enough defense in the field anymore. They will be finished with his contract somewhere around 2021 and the Reds can spend money elsewhere.

Well, I knew that this would get a reaction from TC, aka Junior apologist. He's my age, retire already!!! Seriously, I wish he'd play one season in it's entirety and see what type of #'s he'd put up. Alas, the pipedream lives on!!!

Come to think of it, I would love to give Junior a break and for that matter, I'd prefer he'd use a little of his pull with management and tweak his contract so that the financial strain wouldn't hamstring the club and disable them from advancing or fracture any hopes of a postseason run.

But who's counting on anything beyond the all-star break anyway?

Come to think of it, I would love to give Junior a break and for that matter, I'd prefer he'd use a little of his pull with management and tweak his contract so that the financial strain wouldn't hamstring the club and disable them from advancing or fracture any hopes of a postseason run.

Oh MY!!!!

Is that going to be in his bio this season?:banana:

Well done.