Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

16th Region Draw

Featured Replies

With the "spacing" of the schedule, the semifinal matchups won't necessarily give Ashland's bracket an advantage. In most years, the finals are the next night after the semifinals. This year, there is a day of rest in between the two. That will help the survivor of the tougher bracket.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Scooterbob we are happy on Blazer Blvd. with the draw! except we are doing the wave, not back flips! Matthew wears maroon because he chose to do so. Give the kid a break! He played a great game last nite along with the others!!!

And why do the girls play 1st this year? Could that be Title IX related also?

 

 

I think that Rupp is host to one of the first rounds of the NCAA.

How did Elliott get screwed in a blind draw??

 

I am not sure it was a blind draw, I didn't see it, and I am sure you didn't either!!

I am not sure it was a blind draw, I didn't see it, and I am sure you didn't either!!

Wouldnt that be PROOF it was BLIND?:jump:

I whole heartedly agree that Russell and Elliott were the top two teams in the region, but with VanHoose being done for the season, I don't know if Russell would still be one of the top 2 teams. I realize Russell still has a lot of talent, but losing a player as great as VanHoose really hurts.

Yep, losing Vanhoose really hurts. Russell and Elliott Co. still are though.

Wouldnt that be PROOF it was BLIND?:jump:

 

Let me break it down for ya one time my man!!! It would be proof that Bilas and I didn't see it!! But the guy's who drew did see it which would mean it wasn't blind!:banana: :D :jump: :ylsuper:

Looks pretty good, only one in first round that may change outcome for tourny could be Elliott vs. Boyd, that one could go either way. Selby is a matchup problem for Elliott, as he is for most teams in the region.

:thumb: I agree but I just think that the Elliot kids are playing so well right now (and all season for that matter).

Looks pretty good, only one in first round that may change outcome for tourny could be Elliott vs. Boyd, that one could go either way. Selby is a matchup problem for Elliott, as he is for most teams in the region.

 

How much do you think the big floor will factor in with Selby?

A lot , he can't run that long . He will have to have a lot of breathers.

Selby is in good condition and moves very well for his size, I don't think the bigger floor will make much of a difference.

They got as bad a draw as they could've got - so they got screwed.

 

You have to beat the best to be the best, always remember that. You don't want to squeak to Lexington by beating teams who shouldnt be there. Earn it, go out and beat the boys from Russell and then earn that berth to the Sweet 16. Good luck to the Elliot boys.

Actually Rick Mays might not have a problem finding a way to stop Selby, considering he had 7 points aganist them last time they played. But just like all the rest of this year, and just like all of last year people contuine to pick aganist Elliott County. Boyd may be playing good basketball, but is Elliott County not?

 

I dont think anybody is doubting Elliott, they are the the team to beat imo. Boyd has been playing good B-ball. These to are the best matchups of the tourny.

I dont think anybody is doubting Elliott, they are the the team to beat imo. Boyd has been playing good B-ball. These to are the best matchups of the tourny.

 

Good post. :thumb:

I am not sure it was a blind draw, I didn't see it, and I am sure you didn't either!!

Wouldn't be so sure. ;)

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.