Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

South Laurel 75 Corbin 48

Featured Replies

I guess until further notice instead of calling this the 13th Region we should just call it South Laurel's region......

  • Replies 66
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess until further notice instead of calling this the 13th Region we should just call it South Laurel's region......

They looked really sharp lastnight for sure! Im ready and im sure the Hounds will be ready for next week! :ylsuper:

SL will when this District 9 out of 10 years if not more, unless something drastic happens. There is no way the other schools in this district will match up with SL on a consistent basis.
I dont think they will win it the next 2 years, Crawfords last 2 years with Corbin.

I thought this game would of been much closer...Corbin has some good talent and maybe they will play up to their potential if they get the opportunity to play South in the Region and make it a better game.

I just talked to a Corbin fan friend of mine. This is the way he sumerized last nights game. "Corbin laid down at the opening tip and never got up".

Good teams have bad losses. Corbin is much better than they played last night. South showed why they are the team to beat. I hope there is a rematch.

I just talked to a Corbin fan friend of mine. This is the way he sumerized last nights game. "Corbin laid down at the opening tip and never got up".

 

I don't think they laid down at the opening tip myself...............it had more to do with South Laurel landing a haymaker to start the game and Corbin was wobbly the remainder of the game. Corbin played badly, but the Cards had much to do with it.

Umm, thanks for the geography lesson there dude. And, IF I WANT TO SCREAM IT I WILL ... you're not the boss of me.:thumb:

 

lol calm down there Les, nothing to get your panties in a wad over.

Leave les alone at least everyone knows who he is and where he stands. He does a good job and calls em as he sees em.

South just kicked some Hound tail last night. The inexperience and youth of the Hounds really showed. Nothing seemed to go right for Corbin. South dominated the game and played like a top ten team in the state. If they play at that level the rest of the way look out.

Take the personal comments to the pm's and keep the discussion, on the game.

This may be a stupid question but, has Bell played yet? What district are they in?

This may be a stupid question but, has Bell played yet? What district are they in?
52nd
52nd

And they play tonight at Cumberland at 7.Only six team district in the state.

This was a dogfight or catfight, but a good one from what I hear. Either team can play with South Laurel on most nights.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.