2007 Newport Central Catholic

theguru

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if you know this or not....but......I'm kind of a big deal. People know me. :lol:

I have many leather bound books and my apt. smells of rich mahogany. Seriously though, I have seen Parr play the last three years, the kid can develop into a real talent. I hope that the 'Breds find the right formula.

Hey:I have a question? I understand that the Wrobleski boy #47's mom Rebecca Ann (Becky) graduated from Simon Kenton in the late 70's.Is that where he got all that blond hair. She was a pretty girl, that must be why he looks like he is from California......I think his nickname is sunshine. Wonder if he will cause the DB's at SK any problems. Heard he is lightening fast and catches everything his way. What a way to start the season. Go breds

What does that last part mean?

What does that last part mean?

Pardon me, but I speak jive.

He's saying that the kid a fast and that he catches the ball well. In other words he will be a good WR. and that the team outlook is looking good for this season. Kapeesh?:D

Unless of course you meant the "Go Breds" part, which implies a cheer for the Thorobreds which is the Newport Central Catholic High School mascot, similar to other mascots such as the professional team's mascot for the Cincinnati Bengals. The Bengal actually refers to a type of tiger that is found in Asia which is no where near Cincinnati,.....

Pardon me, but I speak jive.

He's saying that the kid a fast and that he catches the ball well. In other words he will be a good WR. and that the team outlook is looking good for this season. Kapeesh?:D

Unless of course you meant the "Go Breds" part, which implies a cheer for the Thorobreds which is the Newport Central Catholic High School mascot, similar to other mascots such as the professional team's mascot for the Cincinnati Bengals. The Bengal actually refers to a type of tiger that is found in Asia which is no where near Cincinnati,.....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Robby Kues will start at QB until Ben Parr can use some vital JV time to ensure he is ready to go after his injured shoulder. Kues arm is supposed to be a little stronger but from what I hear from a wr , Ben Parr is alot more accurate and is a very powerful runner. Just a matter of time I guess.

Robby Kues will start at QB until Ben Parr can use some vital JV time to ensure he is ready to go after his injured shoulder. Kues arm is supposed to be a little stronger but from what I hear from a wr , Ben Parr is alot more accurate and is a very powerful runner. Just a matter of time I guess.

Sounds good, tough luck for Ben. He is a tough kid and comes from a great family so I wish him the best.

Welcome NCC Proud Papa, glad to have some more NCC fans on here!

Thanks for the welcome! Can't really understand the strong opinions against the football program at NCC. Lots of opinions about the coaching staff. What a shame. Many of those guys help for free and spend countless hours helping out. The head coach has to be one of the best role models for young men I have ever met. Why should successful programs and coaches have shots taken at them for being successful. I know when I go to work everyday I'm expected to win......they are no different.:fire:

Thanks for the welcome! Can't really understand the strong opinions against the football program at NCC. Lots of opinions about the coaching staff. What a shame. Many of those guys help for free and spend countless hours helping out. The head coach has to be one of the best role models for young men I have ever met. Why should successful programs and coaches have shots taken at them for being successful. I know when I go to work everyday I'm expected to win......they are no different.:fire:

NewCath gets off light on BGP. Wait til you read a Trinity or X thread.