2007 Newport Central Catholic

theguru

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumb: :thumb: I agree, with NCC's coaching and tradition they will be fine.

Agreed and last year shows what they are all about they played a very tough schedule to open the season and they were really not any good at all, but mid season they pulled it together and went on a huge run... Even after being down by 17 in the title game with 7 min remaining to win it... They always have a chance with the coaching staff they have... May not have to most talent in the state of 2A teams but they will be right there in the end to try to win 3 in a row

However I will miss having the beechwood game really meaning something toward the playoffs.. Will still be a good game but it will not be the same... I hope beechwood eventually moves up to become 2A and have that game like a title game

• 4 weeks later...
Just continue to listen and learn from their mentor...Mr. Schneider..Lots of talent to work with up there. The coaching staff is much more solid than most believe. The kids and coaches seem to click very well and learn about life everyday.
Welcome NCC Proud Papa, glad to have some more NCC fans on here!

Isn't it amazing how talent makes a coach so much better. 5-6 years ago some parents (the vocal minority) wanted Coach Schneider to step down.

This is the case practiclly everywhere you go. I call it the "what have you done for me lately" syndrome. Coach Scnieder is one of the very best coaches in the state regardless of class. No explanationd needed, the man's record speaks for itself ;) .

Good Luck to N.C.C. in 2007.

(Welcome to BGP NCC Papa, 1 post is about as new as you can get)

Our first three years on the hill have been more than we ever expected as parents. The education is solid, the fellowship of the student body is outstanding and fun to watch. The tuition is well worth the experience my child has enjoyed. Its not only the coaches that are his mentors, it's his math teacher, his spanish teacher, his graphic arts teacher. He tells me everyday how much he is cared about by these individuals. The state championship rings are beautiful and mean a great deal to him. He came to NCC 3 years ago as a wide-eyed young boy. Im very proud to say he will leave after this year as a well educated, happy go lucky young man with a very bright future. Thank you Mr. Schneider all the coaches and educators. Sometimes you have the opportunity to meet exceptional people....up on the hill there are many.

Our first three years on the hill have been more than we ever expected as parents. The education is solid, the fellowship of the student body is outstanding and fun to watch. The tuition is well worth the experience my child has enjoyed. Its not only the coaches that are his mentors, it's his math teacher, his spanish teacher, his graphic arts teacher. He tells me everyday how much he is cared about by these individuals. The state championship rings are beautiful and mean a great deal to him. He came to NCC 3 years ago as a wide-eyed young boy. Im very proud to say he will leave after this year as a well educated, happy go lucky young man with a very bright future. Thank you Mr. Schneider all the coaches and educators. Sometimes you have the opportunity to meet exceptional people....up on the hill there are many.
I felt the same way when I left in 98. NCC is a VERY special place!

What players haft to step up for Newcath to be a contender Offensivly and Defensivly

All 58 of them.....from the sophs to the seniors. They will all step up and contribute.....that is what is expected of them. Its HAT TRICK TIME ( 3 peat) if they play hard and smart for 4 quarters each game, the breds will get another title.....So much talent on this team......can't wait to watch

So I heard that there was somewhat of a QB position battle between young Diehl and Kues... anyone know if there is truth to that and if so who has taken the upper hand...

I think its between Kues and Parr (Don't forget him) these kids are athletic and can play. If Diehl gets in there you can bet things will happen.....he has more guts than a Seattle fish market. All three can move an offense down the field. What a terrible problem to have.

Hey:I have a question? I understand that the Wrobleski boy #47's mom Rebecca Ann (Becky) graduated from Simon Kenton in the late 70's.Is that where he got all that blond hair. She was a pretty girl, that must be why he looks like he is from California......I think his nickname is sunshine. Wonder if he will cause the DB's at SK any problems. Heard he is lightening fast and catches everything his way. What a way to start the season. Go breds