Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Moss or Owens?

Who would you take? 23 members have voted

  1. 1. Who would you take?

    • Moss
      65%
      15
    • T.O.
      34%
      8

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

There both idiots!!!! What a choice.:confused:

I would take Moss. Hes younger. Also, this may not be the case at all, but Id say hes hungry after 3 seasons in a row of getting nothing done on the field really.

Marvin Harrison...wait he wasn't an option was he?

  • Author
I don't want either of the two players and wouldn't choose either. There are better receivers in the league that cause a lot less headaches and team problems then these two jokers.

 

That wasn't the question. The question was if you HAD to take one of them who would you take. I know most of the people wouldn't take either, but if you had to take one, who would it be?

NONE! They're the most selfish, egotistic receivers in the history of the game....what ever happened to players like Chris Carter or Tim Brown, those guys just got out there and played ball, they're talent and career spoke for itself...without ever askin for the ball.

 

Moss said late in the season that his mood affects his gameplay....what is that all about!? It sickens me just to hear that kind of stuff.

This question is kinda like which would you prefer?,,,,,,Colon cancer or Lung cancer? Is there a right answer?

I pick what's behind door #3!

 

:thumb:

If forced to choose between these 2 players, I would go w/ a third option. I would have the heaviest running game in league history. I would run the ball so much Woody Hayes would be proud.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.