Track the Bat Cats

stickymitts

2B Mike Brown went 5 for 6 today with 3 rbi's. C Sean Coughlin was 4 for 5 with 5 rbi's. Big game on Wednesday, the Bearcats are coming to town!! come watch the Cats go 13 - 0! Only 3 W's away from the best start in school history!!

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28 through 12 wins...

As for the black jerseys, I think they're ok. I just don't think there is anything better than the white pants with blue jersey...

The blue jersey is great and I like to keep with the school colors. IMO it helps identify the Cats. If they keep winning they can wear any color they desire.:thumb:

Great start by the Bat Cats. Looks as if it is going to be another exciting season.

Is there anyone who dislikes the black jerseys as much as I do?

:thumb: A "ditch the black jerseys" gets my vote also cville. I like other traditionalist like us can't stand them. I much prefer the Blue/White combos and agree that those are U.K.'s colors, I don't buy into the black being a "neutral" color theory at all or "others teams are doing that".

Another point would be is if the jerseys are all we are complaing about then that means we are in good shape.;)

:thumb: A "ditch the black jerseys" gets my vote also cville. I like other traditionalist like us can't stand them. I much prefer the Blue/White combos and agree that those are U.K.'s colors, I don't buy into the black being a "neutral" color theory at all or "others teams are doing that".

Another point would be is if the jerseys are all we are complaing about then that means we are in good shape.;)

:banana: :banana:

:thumb: "Just Win Baby"!!!!

'Cats at #17...in NCBWA

UK is 12-0 and #18, in Collegiate Baseball Top-30 and #20, in USA Today/ESPN Coaches Poll.

Anyone going to the Coaches Clinic, on March 10th

On Saturday, March 10 from 8:30 until 10:30 a.m., Coach Cohen and the Wildcat coaching staff will cover Skills, Drills, and Motivational Techniques.

Clinic will be at the Nutter Field House and is Free.