Track the Bat Cats

stickymitts

Just wait until everyone in Lexington figures out about the right field deck!! It will be more crowded than a Thursday night at Two Keys Tavern!!

I'm hitting the party deck one weekend. No cost, tailgating and college baseball...doesn't get much better...:thumb:

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought this may be easier than posting a new thread about every single game.

Currently the Cats are 8-0 and host Xavier tonight. They're ranked #21 in the Rivals poll. Although polls in baseball are more meaningless than any other sport. However, 8-0 is a good start even if it's not the conference schedule yet.

This is going to be a fun college baseball season. Hopefully I'll be able to see them when I make my trip to Omaha... :banana: :banana:

:thumb: Thanks for posting the info and starting this thread. It is great to see Kentucky doing well. Cohen has things headed in the right direction and as you stated it should be a fun season.

Great to see a "Track the Bat Cats" thread. Very good idea. :ylsuper: Hopefully the Cats can build on the sucsess of last season and keep going foward. Cohen has this program moving in the right direction! The start of baseball season reminds me of the song "Centerfield" ( I think that was the title)..............."Put Me in Coach, I'm ready to play...today" :thumb:

11-0!

7-3 today against UMW!!! Rusin goes 7 innings.Tyler Howe with 2 hits and 3 rbi's and jason kipnis goes 2 for 3 with 2 rbis's and a stolen base. Tommorrow Greg Dombrowski goes for his third consecutive series sweep in a 1pm showdown at Cliff Haggan Stadium.