Track the Bat Cats

stickymitts

I thought this may be easier than posting a new thread about every single game.

Currently the Cats are 8-0 and host Xavier tonight. They're ranked #21 in the Rivals poll. Although polls in baseball are more meaningless than any other sport. However, 8-0 is a good start even if it's not the conference schedule yet.

This is going to be a fun college baseball season. Hopefully I'll be able to see them when I make my trip to Omaha... :banana: :banana:

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IF you've never been to a UK baseball game and you like baseball, there simply is no better value. I think I bought a $2 ticket and sat close to the field between the home dugout and homeplate.

Secondly, Coach Cohen has already been and will continue to be a great ambassador the the BatCats.

IF you've never been to a UK baseball game and you like baseball, there simply is no better value. I think I bought a $2 ticket and sat close to the field between the home dugout and homeplate.

Secondly, Coach Cohen has already been and will continue to be a great ambassador for the BatCats.

Agreed....:thumb:

Secondly, Coach Cohen has already been and will continue to be a great ambassador the the BatCats.

You could not be more correct, this time...:thumb: