Would Bruce Pearl....

gamer31

be at good fit at UK? I think the people in Lexington are always up for a good event, and Coach Pearl would never disappoint when it came to putting on a show!! For example, tonight the legendary Coach Pat Summit came on the floor in a cheerleading outfit and sang Rocky Top and did some other things. You would think that the class and prestige of a coach like this would not allow her to do this, but because of coach Pearl coming to the womens game and supporting them like a student, his enthusiasm was contagious enough to do this to coach Summit.

Did Tubby quit? Did he get fired? Did he die?

What? No? Ok, then you're talking about a new coach replacing a coach that still has a job. Therefore, you're talking about Tubby.

It was a simple question wondering if he would be a good fit or not. I could start a thread about Pearl and if he would be a good fit for UofL, that doesn't mean it's a Pitino bashing thread.

It was a simple question wondering if he would be a good fit or not. I could start a thread about Pearl and if he would be a good fit for UofL, that doesn't mean it's a Pitino bashing thread.

If this doesn't turn into a Tubby bashing thread, I'll be very shocked.

Wouldn't want him at UK... Great coach, great recruiter, but I think he's shady.

I would love to have him here if we wouldn't get into trouble! However him being here probably would get us on probation one day, because he would give into the boosters and probably give kids money...

I would love to have him here if we wouldn't get into trouble! However him being here probably would get us on probation one day, because he would give into the boosters and probably give kids money...

For some reason I love the guy. He came up through Southern Indiana (D-II) competing against the likes of NKU, Kentucky Wesleyan, and Bellermine in the GLVC. I think he can rate BASKETBALL talent. I don't think he is dirty at all. I personally think he is a great coach, a great recruiter, and would fit in well at UK. Would I want him, yes. Add him to the list. Would he take the job, probably not. He's got too much going on down there at UT.