Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/Vandy Update

Featured Replies

How many times do we see that happen here at UK...:madman:

  • Replies 399
  • Views 37.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is Bradley or Morris Time...

Can we see UL miracle here???

JINX!!!!

 

Well, UK still has a shot for the win, so I wasn't exactly wrong. I was thinking more of a pull out by them.

 

My other statement was that if UK gave the lead to Vandy that UK wouldn't get it back. Unfortunately, I'm inclined to believe that's true here.

Crawford failed to block out Byars on the FT miss.

 

 

And that goes back to my stupid basketball comment.

  • Author

Please no stupid shot by Bradley

Wow....though it looked like Vandy fouled first...let me see a replay.

Gotta love Sheray Thomas being involved late.

WOW...

Wow thats ridicolous.

Pathetic. Just the worst finishing team ever. I'm not sure I'm going to watch another game this year.

Even if he makes both, the Cats can tie...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.