Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/Vandy Update

Featured Replies

  • Replies 399
  • Views 37.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who needs the NFL on Sunday... :banana:

Looks like Morris woke up for the second half.

Who needs the NFL on Sunday... :banana:

 

I wouldn't go that far. :lol:

 

Ain't nothing like NFL Sundays.

Ok, I feel really stupid and mad now. I thought this game was a CBS game, but it's not. WSAZ is showing the game, and I just now found that out.

43-36 Cats.

Time to watch an intresting game.:p

Ok, I feel really stupid and mad now. I thought this game was a CBS game, but it's not. WSAZ is showing the game, and I just now found that out.

 

At least your getting it. :fight:

Cats haven't played this well in quite a while...

BEAUTIFUL passing...

This is the Perry we need for the tourney.

 

Didn't you know, that's the only time he shows up...:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.