February 25, 200719 yr Huge shot by Joe. GET THE BALL TO THE MIDDLE aganist the zone!!! Simple concept.
February 25, 200719 yr If it makes you feel better to think that go ahead. I feel fine...My team is a lock for the big dance...:banana:
February 25, 200719 yr If it makes you feel better to think that go ahead. If it makes you feel better to bring up 12 months ago, go ahead...
February 25, 200719 yr Huge shot by Joe. GET THE BALL TO THE MIDDLE aganist the zone!!! Simple concept. easier to say then do...
February 25, 200719 yr Huge shot by Joe. GET THE BALL TO THE MIDDLE aganist the zone!!! Simple concept. Jinx...
February 25, 200719 yr I'm not even upset with a quick shot there. At least they shot with more than 1 second on the shot clock.
February 25, 200719 yr I feel fine...My team is a lock for the big dance...:banana: UK is a lock no matter what also...
February 25, 200719 yr easier to say then do... Put somone in the high post. And swing the ball till he opens up. There is a reason teams don't play Zone very much.
February 25, 200719 yr UK is a lock no matter what also... Even IF they were to lose out, and go out in the first round of the SEC tourney?? I wouldn't consider them a "lock"....
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.