Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CovCath 53 Simon Kenton 49

Featured Replies

I've spent most of the year close to NCAA ball and this is only the 2nd HS game I've watched all year. The screens last night were as solid (if not more) than I've seen all season...

 

Everyone , except for Bondick, saw that he was getting ready to get clocked by a completely legal pick in the backcourt by Hurd. I had visions of Bobby Hurley against Ga Tech.

  • Replies 50
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone , except for Bondick, saw that he was getting ready to get clocked by a completely legal pick in the backcourt by Hurd. I had visions of Bobby Hurley against Ga Tech.

Love those big shots. But even the secondary level screens were solid. You don't see that much these days at the next level...

After thinking about this over the night, I'm not going take back this statement, but I am going to say Defensively this is true. Offensively its all seniors.

 

I can agree with that (although not a 100%, but mostly). Last night, the defense was all underclassmen. Bondick did well on Hester, as well as Anoll, Grimes, and Maile on Hurd, and furthermore a nice block by Schmerge. Most nights Brown is guarding the best player but last night and for a few games now it has been all underclassmen.

Everyone , except for Bondick, saw that he was getting ready to get clocked by a completely legal pick in the backcourt by Hurd. I had visions of Bobby Hurley against Ga Tech.

 

Ha I loved Bondick's flop as well. The pick reminded me of Brown getting knocked out by Kiernan last season.

I actually disagree with this. If anything, I think that Hester should be more aggressive at times. He's a pass first, shoot second kinda guy. I wish he had more size. I could still see him at somewhere like NKU, he has the talent.

 

I think he is forced to handle the ball too much as opposed to coming off some screens etc to get more open shots. He is not big enough against athletic and bigger defenders to create for himself...CC's defenders are pretty athletic and everyone who guarded him was at least a couple of inches taller...(he still scored a bunch, just not able to dominate)

At the HS level I think they need to get him shots...at the next level, I agree he could be a very good point guard...

I think he is forced to handle the ball too much as opposed to coming off some screens etc to get more open shots. He is not big enough against athletic and bigger defenders to create for himself...CC's defenders are pretty athletic and everyone who guarded him was at least a couple of inches taller...(he still scored a bunch, just not able to dominate)

At the HS level I think they need to get him shots...at the next level, I agree he could be a very good point guard...

Welcome to BGP JustLetMPlay and here is a link, to New Member introduction.

 

http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=34

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.